🔹11🔹

Shivaay and Anika were shocked to see Tia at the door

S/A- Tia?

Tia smiled nervously at them.

T- Hi. Come in, guys.

Shivaay and Anika exchanged looks and followed Tia inside the house.

As soon as they entered the living room, they saw a man in his early 30s, working in his laptop. Tia sat beside him and hugged him. He smiled widely and pecked her forehead.

Tia looked at Shivaay and Anika who were standing there in shock.

R- Have a seat, guys.

Shivaay and Anika settled down on the opposite couch.

T- Babe, this is Shivaay and Anika. And this is Robin, my fianceé.

R- Of course, who doesn't know about Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay looked a bit uncomfortable and Anika noticed it so she held his hand and he calmed down a bit.

S- It's just Shivaay, now.

Shivaay said sternly and Tia looked down in guilt.

T- Shivaay, I'm so sorry. I know I'm one of the reason that Oberoi family disowned you but I was in love. Mom was forcing me to marry you because of your money and status but on our wedding day, I realised that how wrong I was. I wasn't doing justice either with you or Robin so I eloped with him. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

R- Tia is right. We really apologise for everything that happened. But if you don't mind me asking what happened after Tia eloped with me?

Shivaay sighed and Anika rubbed his hand.

A- I got married to Shivaay that day.

S- And I'm happy that Fate played its role and I got married to her.

Shivaay said with a smile while looking at Anika and she blushed. Tia and Robin were happy after looking at them.

T- I'm so happy for you guys. But what happened that Oberoi family.....?

Shivaay immediately tensed after hearing her question and Anika noticed it. She immediately cut Tia's sentence in between.

A- So we started our Wedding Planing company.

Tia understood that it was a touchy topic so she avoided it.

T- That's why you guys are here. Anika, you did everything so perfectly while arranging mine and Shivaay's wedding and now I want you both to organise mine and Robin's wedding. We're getting married after 20 days. And it'll be only us and some friends as my Mom and sisters broke all their ties with me and Robin's an orphan. But still we want a dream wedding.