Chapter 3

"Yoongi, please just go text Jimin, otherwise he'll keep bothering you." Jungkook said laying down on his bed.

"Woahhh, Prince Jimin likes you." Hobi teased Yoongi, who was as red as a tomato. Couldn't really hide when he's blushing with his pale skin.

"It's against the rules and you know that." Yoongi sighed. Never was a prince supposed to be in a romantic relationship with someone other than a royal. Maybe it wasn't a law, but it was greatly looked down upon.

"So what? Just text him and see where it goes." Jungkook said.

"Alright let's say I did like him just a little bit, he's probably just playing around." Yoongi shrugged.

"No way." Hobi snickered. "You really like him, don't you?"

"No, I didn't say... I said what if, hypothetical." He defended himself only to hear Jungkook and Hobi giggling and wiggling their eyebrows suggestively. "Never mind me! What about Jungkook and his husband?"

"Fiancé." He corrected him. "And there's nothing much going on."

"No complaints today." Hobi asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Nope." He smiled before checking his phone after getting a message from the devil himself. "Bitch! Scrap that."

"What now?" Yoongi snorted.

"He wants the engagement party theme color to be green. Like vomit?!" He groaned. "It should be black, black goes with everything! You guys get it right?"

Hobi and Yoongi only looked at each other and sighed. It was amazing how he immediately found something to get mad at Taehyung for.

"And now he's teasing me." He pouted.

"Wait, about what?" Yoongi asked him.

"He made me laugh just a little bit when I was nervous while we were dancing and he won't stop talking about it like he's some damn saint."

"But that's adorable." Hobi giggled.

"No, it's annoying." Jungkook sighed. "Can one of you marry him for me?"

"Remember Hobi's straight." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, I'm bi curious." Hobi snickered. "Why don't you marry him for Jungkook?"

"I prefer Jimin." Yoongi mumbled.

"Then text him." Jungkook told him, only for Yoongi to scoff. "Pfft, I'll just give him your number."

"Fine." Yoongi sighed, acting as if he didn't want Jimin to text him first. He's the best guard in the palace, yet he can't even text the person he likes first. That's Min Yoongi for you.

~

"Excuse me for interrupting your guitar lesson Prince Jungkook, your parents would like to speak to you." A servant said walking into the music room where Jungkook spent most of his time.

'What could they want now?' Jungkook thought in frustration. Something in his gut was telling him that this was most likely about Taehyung.

He followed the maid who led him to his parents office before she left and closed the door.

"We have good news and bad news." His dad said.

"Good news first."

"King Namjoon and Seokjin are able to come to the engagement party." He smiled. Namjoon was his tutor in high school and he became friends with him and his boyfriend—now husband—Seokjin. However their kingdom is too far away to visit regularly.