Chapter 1:

I propped myself up on my bed and checked the time. 10:43 a.m. I put a hand up to my face to block the sunshine that came in from my window. A small breeze came through my window, it's open?

" What the hell, why is... " I was cut off by small whispering in my closet.

" Who's there? " I questioned cautiously, more whispers came from my closet. I whipped the covers off my body and stood up. I winced as my feet came in contact with the cold floor.

I slowly stepped closer to the closet, my heart went faster as I got closer.

" I have a weapon, " I warned, when really it was just my pillow. I placed my hand on the handle of my closet and twisted it slowly.

As I pulled it open, I recognized the faces.

" Guys?! " I shrieked and they tackled me in a comforting hug.

" Alex! We missed you! " They cheered in unison. The hug tightened and I gasped.

" Boys please, I can't breathe, " I muttered and they laughed at me. They stood in front of me, only 4 of them. They have changed so much in the past year, I wonder how the other guy has been.

" So how's the band going? " I asked and Louis shrugged.

" It's great, the fans are amazing, " he replied with a smile. I nodded and gave them all a small grin.

I missed them so much, they're fresh and new to the fame. They've never had the experience, so it's cool to see my four best friends become the world's biggest boyband.

" We missed you so much, Lex. Did you watch our live X-Factor performances? " Zayn asked and I nodded, " Of course, I missed you guys tons, " I grinned and gave Niall a little push to the shoulder.

" How are the kidneys? " Liam asked and frowned slightly, he took it pretty hard as well. He was always concerned about my health.

" Oh, they're good, thank you. They're up and running again, haha, " I replied and rubbed the sides where my kidneys are.

" You had us worried, Alex, the X-Factor was hard because all we thought of was you, " Niall said and looked down to the floor.

" Harry took it harder, " I heard Louis inaudibly whisper, but I could still make out his words.

My chest tightened at the mention of his name. I bit my lip hard.

" Uh, what brings you guys here? " I asked, attempting to take my mind off of him.

" We just got back from the x-factor yesterday. Taking third place is difficult, " Louis frowned and played with the hem of his shirt.

" Don't worry, you guys did great. You might've gotten third place, but you guys are still winners to me, " I replied and gave him a pat on the back.

" Oh, by the way, where's Harry? " I forcefully asked, as much as I didn't want to, I just wanted to know where he is.

The boys all stared at me blankly and didn't answer. They avoided the question and began to roam my room.

" Okay then? No wait, Niall those are my... oh my gosh, " I gasped as he picked up one of the bras I had lying around.

They laughed hysterically at me, even Liam's face turned red.

" Out, all of you, now, " I hissed but they couldn't control their laughter.

" Zayn stop touching my perfume, Liam help me? " I begged and he gasped for air. After another minute he finally calmed down.