chapter one

it was a nice day the sun was setting the moon was out and the stars had a nice appearance. you had been wanting to get out of the house so yelena planed a little something. "babe where are we going?" you said eagerly putting on one of yelena's hoodies it looked big on you but you liked that. "you'll see right now my dear, but first get in the car." you smiled at yelena gathered your things and headed out the door.

on the way there you couldn't stop smiling,on the other hand you wondered why she actually planed something. once you arrived at a nice park yelena pulled up and told you to follow her. she lead you up to this hill overlooking the city the view was breathtaking.

"wait darling don't move i'll be right back." "okay." she ran down the hill surprisingly fast that you couldn't help to wonder why. you gazed at the stars in awe you'd never seen them this bright before.

you heard footsteps approach you "don't move luv." yelena said in a pleasant tone "why not?" "it's a surprise just wait for awhile okay?" you just nodded your head in agreement. the whole thing was still a shock to you since she hadn't been one to really plan anything. so this meant the whole world to you.

"okay darling you can look" you turned around in shock- layed out before you was a simple blanket with some of your favorite foods and red velvet cake (IM SORRY I JUST HAVE THAT CRAVING RN😭).

you felt like breaking down but instead covered your mouth in shock rushing to yelena. her arms welcomed you in while your face buried into the crook of her neck.

you released out of her embrace and kissed her on the lips she smiled in delight knowing how much this actually meant for you. "y/n why are you crying?" you touched your face realizing you were actually tearing up. yelena giggled and whipped the rest of the tears off your face.

once y'all finished most of the things yelena brought you both laid on the same hill and watched as the stars twinkled. yelena turned over to you grabbed your face and whispered into your ears "i wish we could stay like this forever."

notes:
ahhh okay finally second story done sorry it was short but most of these probably will be😭
again message me for requests i need ideas i'm begging 😩🙏🏼