chapter 3

note: i lost interest in aot so i never really continued this and saw many people added this to their recommendations and was shocked. this one is for yall

posting this at 3am so sorry if there's errors

•tongue fuck
•begging
•edging??

your one year anniversary. nothing could be better than spending it with the love of your life. now resting from your very exhausting day, just now finishing a simple meal of mole enchiladas(or whatever food you want).

after the meal you decide to be a good girlfriend and clean up the dishes 'thank you for the meal sweetheart.' she then planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

you suddenly feel her slender fingers on your hips making their way up your figure. she placed her lips on your neck and sucked. you struggled even more to do the dishes as the pleasure built up.

yelena suddenly turned you around then picked you up by your thighs and placed you on the counter top. 'may i?' you nodded as she slid down your pajama shorts. 'i haven't even done much and you're already a little wet.' you felt flustered to even speak back, so you let her continue her doings.

yelena pulled aside your panties and bent down to where she was face to face with your core. she kissed your inner thighs, she knew what she was doing to you.

'yelena hurry up.' 'oh? such in a hurry i suppose.' she licked your slit causing you to let out a soft moan. she continued the lap up your juices making your mind feel fuzzy.

'yelena- i'm gonna'
'don't'
'BUT'
'no buts you hold it in until i say to.'

you thought to yourself how demanding she was to you, it was such a turn on. 'i don't think i can hold it any longer.' 'beg' 'yelena. please. i need to cum.' 'then do it.'

once she gave you permission you let go, your juices were all over yelena's tongue. she licked off the rest then carried you to the bathroom so you could take a bath together.

she took off her clothes exposing herself, you never got tired of the view. after making sure the water was just how you liked it. she sat you in front of her and started massaging your scalp with conditioner. it felt like heaven.

after bathing you both got dress and laid down in bed. as you rested your eyes you thought of how much you really did like her. you were practically in love<3.

hope you enjoyed ! thinking of doing  a collage au of jean eren and connie and it's more of a love triangle and trying to chose someone.