5]

- yah I'm updating,srry-

~

The next morning was awkward, Jacob was preparing breakfast for the two. August was still sleeping in his room.

Jacob had made something light, since August had boxing practice today. He made toast potatoes, eggs and got some fresh orange juice.

Jacob

Mr.August is usually up by now, now I made him a plate and went up stairs to wake him up.

" M-Mr.August? Sir I've made breakfast."

He rolled over and finally looked up. He looked so grumpy
" S-Sorry sir, you can sti-"

" No it's fine, I just need sometime to get changed, excuse me."

I nodded and walked out and went back down the stairs. I ate my food and then started to clean the dishes,then he came down with his regular robe on.

" Good Morning Perez." I turned around. " Good morning." I guess things been a little weird since last night.

I mean it wasn't a real kiss..I think, cut off in my thoughts by Mr.August.

" Perez, I don't think we should let that-kiss, things last night effect us. Now either way your still getting paid right?"

" Yes sir,"

I handed him his plate and wiped my hands off sitting in the living room. I felt his eyes follow me to the couch and I could see he was still staring at me. " Sir your doing it again,"

" Right. Sorry "

Soon he was finished and I took his plate, " Perez I have a practice today, I want the usual. Also I would like to ask you something."

I walked over to the table and say across from him."Yes?"

He went over to me and had a ticket? In his hand got on one knee, and of course I had no reason but to smile.

" Will you do me the honor, of coming to my match tomorrow? Front row? Watching me knock the winds out of Hakeem Wilson?"

I started to laugh, harder than I should of "Sorry sir I just find that so cute."

He smiled and then I said my answer " Yes!" He got up and hugged me and then I calmed down from all the laughing I was doing.

This is gonna be fun.