Its like a new life (4)

" Chres, baby, wake up!"

I woke up from my slumber and saw Jacob in front of me. " What?"

" Your manager called. He said he needs you at practice now. It's 1:00"

" Dam!"

" You want some breakfast? I'll pack your bag, if you need me too."

I nodded and went up stairs to freshen up. I got my shower, brushed my teeth and did everything I needed too.

I came down stairs and I ate breakfast. He packed my bag, I had an extra pair of shorts and wash clothes, 3 water bottles, some gummy worms, a extra shirt and a extra pair of sneakers. " Thanks babe." I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed my keys and left. Yes, it's still tension between us but we're kind of by-passing that l.

When I got to my practice gym I saw a girl and my manager. " August! How you been son?" I shook his hand and greeted the girl. " Golden. Wassup?"

" Your doing a family photoshoot with Zonnique and this young fella right here."

" Bro, you know I have a boyfriend already? Right?"

" Yeaaaah, but see it would look more sexier with a girl."

I put my bag down and shook my head
" No man, I'm sorry I can't do that. I have a family and Jacob has plenty of girls tendencies. Hey look I got my son coming in from India next week, I ain't tell you I adopted him? Well we. Sorry sugar, I'm not interested in women."

I said directing the last part to her.

I grabbed my bag and before I could walk out the door, bruh man stopped me. " Chresanto, you'll get 30,000 dollars with just this one photoshoot"

" No thanks, plus I might stop boxing. You'll see me soon, you tryin' to take over my life and I can't have that. I'm sorry, trust me you helped me a lot but I dam sure won't have no one control, MY sexuality, nor my life or my family"

I walked out and got back in my car. And went to McDonalds to pick up Jacob something to eat, he probably hasn't ate. I even got him a Mcflurry, he loves those.

When I got back home he was cleaning up. " Hey I got you something to eat."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
" Baby what's wrong?"

I asked setting him on the couch.
" I-I just feel stupid being so mad at you! You try and give me everything but then it's like I give you nothing!"

Something about this was awkward. He's been moody lately, and I don't know why, I just rubbed his back and told him it was ok.

I gave him the bag and his mood suddenly became better. I shook it off and went up stairs and opened my laptop. I typed in the Google search.

'Symptoms of Bi-polar, depression'

I always knew that Anxiety can come from depression and then can lead to Bi-polar syndrome. I'm just concerned about him. Very concerned.

I looked at the symptoms and thought, had he been like that lately? I'll just have a talk with a Doctor.

" Hey wa'cha doing?" He came in jumping I closed my laptop and out it aside. " Oh nothing... Um guess what happened in today?"

" What?"

" My manager wanted to me to a family photoshoot with some girl and a random boy, I turned it down because I have you. Plus our little 5 year old boy is on the way."

We laid back in bed and just stared at the ceiling. " What did you do that day I left?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist. " What are your talking about?"

" That day we got into a argument. And I left for like 2 weeks."

" Oh, I sat and thought about how much of a dummy I was, I cried almost everyday. I thought I lost you forever, I thought I was done. I wrote you everyday and tried my hardest to stay strong. Ya know they say, the toughest man weakens when he loves the one he loves."

Then he began to speak. " I thought about you all the time, my moms blabber mouth told people on her block that I was talking to you, they said I haut wanted you for the money. I said no I don't. I don't even ask you for things and sometimes I even forget your famous. I love you to much to have your money"

" I love you too."

I kissed his forehead and eventually we fell asleep.