Chapter 1: Edin Dan

YAY!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS TOO!!!

THE PHOTO ABOVE IS ANNIE'S OUTFIT FOR MOST OF THIS SEASON. SHE'LL BASICALLY BE WEARING THAT AND I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT THAT DIFFERENT FROM LAST SEASON BUT I JUST WANNA KEEP THAT AS HER STYLE.
✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

Annie's POV

  I felt the sunlight hit my face softly and the warmth of the man beside me.

  I squirmed a little in his arms, only to then bury my face further into his chest to block out the sunlight that was hitting my face.

  "Good morning, darling," Aguero whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my ear and his sexy husky morning voice sending waves of shivers down my spine as I snuggled closer to him, humming in response.

  "My, my do you love my morning voice that much? If you do, I might just record it and put it on as your alarm instead," Aguero teased me as his lightly prods my pink dusted cheeks.

  I didn't even had to look at him to know that he was wearing his usual cheeky smile that he had on whenever he was teasing me.

  "I wanna sleep more, Aguero," I whined with a groan at the end, snuggling into him closer.

  "I need to go and meet up with Edin Dan, still. Today's everyone's day off, by the way. They all informed me through text messages that they're all heading out and Apple said she already gave Rachel her breakfast.

  You don't have much work this morning and I made Ran and Novick pick up the groceries too.

  I'll just get up and out of bed and you can sleep in, if you want," Aguero whispered affectionately all of the details into my ear.

  I squinted my eyes a little before looking up at him. Sometimes, he could just be too sweet even for his own good.

  "Thank you, love," I replied. My voice was half-asleep and came out slightly husky too.

  Aguero smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek and hugging me close then getting out of bed to freshen up and get ready to meet Edin Dan.

  I let my world turn black again as I surrendered myself to the clutches of sleep after losing sleep for most of the nights before last night.

____________________________________

  I woke up at 12:00PM after getting my much well needed sleep. I freshened up, changed into my usual black skinny jeans, a blue dress shirt and black ballet flats.

  I tied my hair up into a ponytail while walking out of my room. As I walked past Michael who was heading into his room, I could feel his eyes on me.

  I mean, I know that my dress shirt might reveal some of my collarbone because my arms are up tying my hair. And I know that it might come across as sexy to some men but Michael should know by now that Aguero and I practically own each other even if we haven't confessed properly yet.

  And he should also know that anyone who dares take, touch or even do anything to what he calls his, will end up without even a body for others to find.

  I entered the dining room to be greeted by the sight of Ran and Novick putting away the groceries they bought.

  "How was grocery shopping?" I asked as Ran passed me a cup of coffee that he made. His coffee was acceptable.

  "Terrible," Novick answered.

  "How do you do it?" Ran asked instead.

  "Eh, I got used to feeding your bottomless appetites," I shrugged it off with a smile.

  Novick shuddered and Ran had a dismayed look on his face. I chuckled at the sight.

  "Why was it that bad?" I asked, curious.