* Continuing of Y/n's birthday*

So I'm back.. well, kinda. 

I'd publish a couple of chapters just to make the story.. kinda less irritating.. 

I might write a 2nd book about this ff, but I'm still thinking about it since I'm writing another ff, which will be published when I wrote about 20 chapters :)) 

Anyways-- this is a continuing chapter for y/n's birthday since that chapter got me irritated HAHAHA.

-----

"you fucking jerk!" Jimin said and told jin to drive away.

Y/n was silent, looking outside the window thinking about the memories she had with Jungkook; now gone, and now is with her best friend.

The van was completely silent, Jimin and Taehyung were fuming red caused by the angriness.  

Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other caused by the disappointment.

J hope's bf was rubbing j hope's hand to make him calm.

Jin was sad and angry at the same time, he didn't expect Jungkook to hurt his princess. 

Namjoon, well.. he was still processing what's happening. 

For Yoongi, he was looking out the window trying to not let his tears fall out. 

Kaavya was sitting with the others at the back; looking down, feeling bad for y/n.

Ï- I loved him.." Y/n Cried out and Taehyung couldn't bare with y/n breaking down. 

"So, so much.." Y/n whispered but was hearable. 

A few moments later.. 

Jin dropped Taehyung, Jimin, And Y/n at their house, And the rest of them got to Jin's apartment to discuss the surprise tomorrow.

Taehyung and Jimin let y/n cry all she wants in her room, after 30 minutes they knocked and went in with some ice cream and Jimin's Computer. 

They hugged Y/n and the 3 of them laid down; eating ice cream and watching y/n's favorite K-Drama. 

1 hour later..

They realized that Y/n was asleep, while her head was laying down Jimin's arm 

"I'd leave now" Taehyung whispered while carrying the ice cream tubs and Jimin's computer. 

"What about me??" Jimin shouted quietly  

"Just sleep with her for now"Taehyung waved goodbye and closed the door, leaving the both of them the only ones in the room.

Jimin moved slightly and Y/n hugged Jimin's waist.

Jimin smiled and blushed lightly. 

He stroke Y/n's hair, making the lamp reflect on Y/n's cheek that's wet caused by the tears. 

"You deserve better y/nshii aigoo," Jimin said while looking at the angel in front of him

"Even better than me.." Jimin added with a deep sigh and closing his eyes.

"Noo I don't.." Jimin heard a whisper.

He looked at y/n shockingly.

Y/n was looking at Jimin with passion in each other's eyes. 

"W-what?" Jimin muttered.

"I said I don't deserve anyone better.. than you," y/n said with a smile.

"I.. don't know what to say.." Jimin said awkwardly.

Y/n pulled Jimin's nape and kissed him. 

Jimin was of course shocked but kissed back anyway. 

"Your lips.. are so.. so soft Jiminah~," Y/n said and Jimin blushed.

"And.. your lips y/nshii, they.. fitted right, it also felt right.." Jimin said and y/n smiled

"Yea um.. I don't really think each of you deserves anyone else, but each other" Taehyung said while standing outside the room. 

Jimin and y/n got shocked but also just laughed it off.

They continued with their day, had fun, the 2 males made sure y/n doesn't get sad don't cry over Jungkook. 

But at the end of the world, that one person you think is the right one.. might not be the one..

Maybe.. maybe sometimes u don't gotta find that person, maybe you just need to look at the person who has been there for you ever since ~~

-----------

A/N here!!!

Heey sooo.. how was your guys' day??

anywaysss-- I'll publish a couple more chapters to make this story finished unless I decide to do the 2nd book :)))

p.s I might take a while to post the other remaining chapters cause I'm kinda busy with school rn :((

Now stay safeee and do well with your studies !!