•Jungkook's surprise• 2.0

Author's POV

Jungkook leaned closer to y/n's face and
Y/n did the same. Without anyone knowing, they're lips touched. The kiss isn't greedy, it was passionate, it's like all they're love depends on the kiss, Every second they're lips touch, the kiss gets steamy.

They pulled away to grt some air again, Jungkook smiled and Y/n blushed, then, they both looked at the stars again.

"Let's go home baby? It's getting kinda late" jungkook whisper but y/n can still hear it.

"Okay babe" y/n answered.

They stood up from the grass and got in the car.
Jungkook drove to their house while y/n's hand and jungkook's is tied in a knot, in easy words. It's like it can't be separated.

In 15 minutes, they got home, jungkook parked the car and got out the car.

They showered together, changed into pajamas and was about to get to bed when suddenly...

"Baby?" Jungkook pulled y/n's waist while looking at her.

"Mmh?" Y/n asked.

"Uhm.. i'm kinda.. H-hungry.." jungkook says while scratching his nape.

(A/n, y'all think that it was about to be a smut ey??👀.
I'll write one soon🤭🤰 not now cause i'm still kindaa busy hihi)

"Ohh, okay.. what do you wanna eat??" Y/n asks while walking towards the kitchen, jungkooks hand still around y/n's waist.

"Uhm.. how about just waffles to make it quick? So we could get some rest as well" jungkook chuckles while letting y/n's waist go and sitting on the chair.

"Okie beb" y/n starts to grab the ingredients to make the waffles.

---

Ding*

Y/n shot up and got scared from the waffle machine's sound.

Jungkook chuckled, and thankfully y/n didn't heard it becuase then if y/n heard it, jungkook will be sleeping on the couch and not on the bed, cuddling with y/n.

Y/n putted the waffles to a plate some for jungkook and some for her.

She also putted berries on top of hers and bananas with a little bit of whipped cream on jk's.

She handed it to him and started to eat.

"Thankyou bb!!! Ur the best girlfriend ever!!!" Jungkook shouted with his arms in the air.

"HAHAH shh baby" y/n shushed jungkook cause his scream can be geard from the south pole.

---
They're done eating so they both putted theyre plates in the sink.

"I'll just wash those tomorrow, i'm feeling a bit lazy tonight baby" y/n said and yawns.

"Okay baby" jungkook says and putted his hand behind y/n's waist again.

They both walks toward their room.

Rhey got in their bed and cuddled.

"Thankyou for the snack tonight baby" jungkook says, pulling y/n closer to him and kiasing her forehead.

"Mmh, welcome baby." Y/n says and gives a peck on jungkook's lips.

Jungkook chuckles and hides his blush.

"Iloveyou baby" jungkook says
"Iloveyou baby" y/n says.

They both says...

They just chuckled and fell asleep quickly because of their tiring day.

(A/n)

Haiii!!! Sooo i had a free time tonight, no essays, no homework and no things assigned!!! So i did an update!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!
If you did please vote hihi🥺🥰

Iloveyou all and keep safe my darlings!!! 🥺😽💜♥️