Chapter one~

macksbabyboy

This is all your fault.
Love you!

Papa sat in the lunch room, waiting for his ex-wife, Mommy. They had agreed that once a week, she would bring Chia and Johnny to the hospital to see him. They would do it at his house, but Refrigerator was doing things with his sawces during the day. Unholy things.
"Papa?" A small voice called. Papa looked down, seeing Chia.
"Hi baby! Let's together hug!" Papa said in a sickeningly cheerful tone. Truth was, he couldn't stand these kids. Neither could Mommy.
"Uh, hello? Down here!" Johnny whined. Oh, how Papa hated that voice. There was a voice though, that could melt his heart.
"Now, now. John, you know that's no way to speak to your father!" Step-Chad said, smiling big.
Papa's heart skipped a beat. 'Oh, Chad-Senpai.' He thought to himself. 'How badly I want you inside of me.'
His thoughts would not last, as Mommy's screeched penetrated the air.
"EXCUSE ME, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT? WHERE'S THE PIZZA?" She screamed into Papa's face.
"I told you, that's on Monday's, Friday's, and weekends."
Chad had a look of remorse in his face, mouthing a small 'sorry'. Papa wanted to kiss him right then and there, but OF COURSE mommy just HAD to start yelling about nonsense.
"You're going to get kicked out." Papa snorted, still gazing lustfully at Chad.