Chapter 1

We live in a two story house during the 21th century in Charlotte, North Carolina. It's quite a big city but we don't get a lot of celebrities here. I have four family members a mom, dad, younger brother and evil twin sister. My mom, Priscilla,  is an African-American female that owns a costume business in the city. My dad , Darryl, is a computer designer for a Wells Fargo stocks and securities. He has a boring job that makes money.

Then there's my twin sister, Zaylee. Oh Lord, just imagine a demon in a fake body made out of plastic that everyone calls the popular girl. There's not just one demon there's a whole colony of them. Then there's my brother Kai he's a twelve year old douche bag. Simply.Put.

Last but not least me, Zariah, I'm a 16 year old brunette that's 5'4. My parents believe Zaylee's the angel but I'm a really am. Zaylee is exactly like me.Exactly. We used to share a room until the demon child broke everything she had then blamed it on me just to get a new room.Kill me or adopt me anything to escape from the demon child known as my sister.

I hate my sister so much I rather live with a thousands kai's for an eternity than one of her for a year. The punishment I got was being stuck with the demon till I apologized and that took forever and I was grounded for two weeks with no allowance for a month.Which really sucks.

Okay now that you know about my family this is how my day went........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was currently minding my own business writing in my journal on how rotten my sister is when the devil herself cam busting in

'Hey Zariah" she said in a sweet sickly tone

"What do you want" I said rolling my eyes because I know her way to well

"Oh Zariah you know me so well"

"ugg why do we have to think alike"

"What do you want"

"I need you to cover me tonight"

Not this again she always wants to sneak out the house to go to parties and hang out with boys while I'm at home doing her chores and running between our rooms (since our bathroom is connected) tying to convince dad that were still both home , the sad part is my mom knows she does this but still calls me the demon child.

Why do you always have to do this on a Friday night I have homework you have homework and I'm not doing it for you "I tell her just in case she asks

"Well Zariah if you must now all the parities are on Friday well at least the ones everybody wants to go to. Saturday is always club night she explained like I was 3

"Well you know mom won't care because she already knows and she won't let dad find out either"

"yeah , but it's fun torturing you.

"Ugg whatever, can I get paid for this" I said hoping she won't use sarcasm since she has a record for doing that.

"Umm how bout half a donut and 50 no 25 cents" she said unamused

"how bought no and you can protect yourself from getting caught " I said returning to what I was doing before she came and interrupted me .

"OK,OK how bout my allowance every two weeks " She said giving in I guess she wouldn't want to get caught her parties are so precious for her.

Thanks now you might want to leave it's getting late. Being in this business I also know what time her parties are.

Oh! Your right she says running to her room

I just shake my head and go back to designing the costumes for my school's play "Alice and the Wonderland" It's cliche but I enjoy it. I have lots of experience with designing since I started when I was four. I always enjoyed sitting in my room and drawing or watching design wars against inspiring twins or "yes to the dress" not that I don't still do that .

I had a friend who did everything when we were young. She was in ballet like the Nutcracker and co directed plays . She also made clothes and drew almost everything she did everything I wanted to do. She was very active in participating in activities that I wanted to do but didn't know how to find opportunities like that . I know one day I'll achieve my dreams my mom always said"start out small then finish off with a big bang "

It was getting late so I decided to grab a hammer and hit the sack . I know I'm supposed to be covering Zaylee but we all know she's not going to get in any trouble because "she's such an angel" yeah, right anyway. I put on my hello kitty onsie and went to sleep listening to livesos its soothes me. i was able to listen to three songs before I fell into a deep dark sleep.

----------------------------

this is the first chapter and I think this is better than anything i wrote before especailly since I deleted my other story anyway peace love and prosperity hope you enjoy the book