Chapter 3

The Gemini wars begins training in two weeks . We want the participants to pack to there stuff because some will not make it back. I'm sure the parents wouldn't want any reminisce if there lost children. See you next week.

                                        Sincerely ,

                                                        The Head Game Maker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we received the letter about preparing for the upcoming games. I was sitting on the kitchen counter eating a blueberry bagel with cream cheese. My mom hates when I sit on the the counter but she was at work. I decided to not show Zaylee the letter because  she did the same to me with the last letter. Once I finish my breakfast I took the letter and put it in my locked cardboard box. I'm not sure how it locks but it does .

I decided to call my friends and ask them if the wanted to help me. Emily said yes because it was an excuse to get out of the house, King and Sophi said they would help  me with half of my room since they have to pack too.

I walked downstairs into the garage to grab some boxes while I wait for Emily to come over. While I was searching the boxes I found a photo album with pictures of me and Zaylee in it when we were four. Some of the picture include us playing tag and splashing in the kiddy pool.

I winced at the memories we used to have because it just brings back the sad, hateful ones we have now .

I put away the photo album and grab the boxes. As soon as I was about to walk up the stairs I hear my little brother in the kitchen. I place the boxes on the stairs and walk to the kitchen to see that my brother was attempting to make himself breakfast.

"Kai, What are you doing?" I ask when seeing there is broken eggs all over the counter and pancake mix everywhere .

"I'm making breakfast since mom's not here and I didn't want you or Kylie to make because I thought you might poison it or something". He responded in totally seriousness.

I swear sometimes he's so childish I don't understand how we have he same parents.

"Ok Whatever just don't burn the house down" I said with a before rolling my eyes and walking away.

I grab the boxes off the stairs and make my way upstairs, I was hoping to make up stairs before Zaylee sees me because she still doesn't know about the letter but I ended up running into her as she was walking out of her room.

"Really Zariah, You need to watch where you're going" She screams at me even though it was her fault  for not paying attention.

"Sorry not Sorry Zaylee maybe you should watch where you are going next time" I decided not to yell back because I was trying to stay in a calm mood.

She scoffs " Whatever, wait why do you have those boxes?" She questions

"I was hoping you wouldn't find out but we are leaving for the wars in two weeks and need to have everything packed. It was in a letter they sent but I was trying to hide it from you" I answered while walking away because I already know what was going to happen next.

"YOU WHAT OMFG I HAVE TWO WEEKS TO PACKS I THINK I NEED LIFE SUPPORT IM GOING TO CALL SERENITY AND QUEEN" She screamed to me like I cared.

I didn't wait to here the rest of her little rant and slammed the door to my room . I put the boxes down and checked my phone to see when Lalia was getting here.

I will be there in 5 mins - 1:44 PM

Im outside your door ANSWER IT - 1:49

Seriously I don't care if you and Zaylee or fighting or not just open the darn door - 1:59

I s2g if you don't answer this door I will climb through the windows -2:05

Ok Im going climb - 2:15

When I was about to reply to her crazy text. I heard and long bang as my window swing open and a panting Lalia came flying into my room. I just sat on my bed staring at her because I didn't believe that she would actually climb up to the window and I'm not sure how to react. After Emily catches her breath she looks at me with very angry eyes.

"Did you actually make me climb up your darn house and not even ask if I was OK. How inconsiderate are you?" Lalia yells at me

"Well,Firstly, I didn't tell you to climb up the side of my house just because I wasn't answering my phone. I already told you if I am not answering my phone that means I probably left it in a different room. Now, Would you like any water?"

"Next time don't leave me outside you house for like 30 minutes ok and Yes Please"

I get up off the bed and walk to the mini fridge I have in the corner of my room. I bought this with the money I earned working at a local bakery in town.I grab Lalia a bottle of water and I grab myself a Monster.

"Wait Lalia, if I wasn't answering my phone you know you could've of just rang the doorbell since I was downstairs" I said looking at her when the realization hit me.

"Yeah but who even uses doorbells anymore" She retorts

"People who don't want to climb up the side of someone's house and look like there stealing. You know how my neighbors are they already think your some type of robber."

"It was not my fault you and there kids had the same ball we did and I thought they had ours when really it was under the deck" She say becoming defensive but shrugging her shoulders.

I swear Lalia is very confusing to read because she will say something happy and her face will look like someone ran over her cat 34 times and then barbecued it and made her eat it. I then cringe externally thinking of how disgusting that would be.

"Anyway Sophi and King are coming over later to help us pack since they have there own rooms to pack" I say while grabbing the boxes from the corner and starting taping them so they can actually hold something.

"Alright fine by me but all I know is that I'm not helping clean there rooms"Lalia says with an eye roll remembering the last time she had to help one of them with their rooms.

Lalia and I spend the next three hours packing my room and we ended up only having to put my things on my vanity and the stuff on my bed. We decide to stop their and wait for Sophi and King because there said they were going to be here in five minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know a random stop in the middle of the chapter but its like almost 1,200 words and I don't want my chapter to be to long so they next chapter will just be this one continued like literally .

AnyWay Comment, Follow and Vote I might start giving dedications if people actually be more active on this story.

I also want to know how do you like the story and tell me what you think will happen in the Twin Wars I might use you guys ideas ?

BAÎ MY UNICORN MARSHMALLOWS