𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

Warning

This story will contain mature content such as:
MAJOR SMUT, violence, yandere, cursing/swearing, lemon, illegal age gap, and sexual themes

Y/N is a repeat so she is the age of Dabi. She's old for her class, and she is 18 years old.
Please Note

This story will contain some OOC elements. I will write Dabi to be as close as his canon character as possible, but obviously I'm going to have to change a few things. Dabi will be 19 so that the age gap isn't too much.

This story will also contain spoilers of MHA. If you have not finished the entirety of both the show and manga or if you do not wish to be spoiled, please do not read this story.

I will try to stick to the MHA storyline as closely as possible but I will have to change a few things around for the sake of the story.

Y/N Information

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Appearance: Exactly like you, the reader :)

Quirk: Telepathy. You can move anything by motioning your fingers. However, when doing so, you will feel the weight of whatever object you are trying to move so there are limits on what you can move. So you can't move anything that you couldn't lift with your own strength. Also, you must be able to move your hands to activate your quirk.

Backstory: For years, you have been training to become a pro hero. You grew up with amazingly supportive parents, however they are both quirkless so it is difficult for them to understand you and the things you must do to achieve your dream. When you were accepted to UA, all of your dreams seemed to be falling right into your lap. You've been a member of class 1-A for around 3 months now, training nonstop. After the USJ attack and the incident with the hero killer, you've only been working harder than ever.