The Past becomes the Present

[Third Perspective]
××××
~▪︎12 years ago▪︎~
-
-

There was a couple living in the friendly small town of Stawford, Colorado who had lived there all their lives. They had a ravenette little boy with pretty crimson eyes just like his dad. He had a great life growing up as he learned to walk and talk pretty early on. He was a quick learner for a young age. By the time he was 10 years old he could comprehend alot and did well in school getting straight A's and getting interested in Basketball.

By the time he was in 7th grade, the Stryker family got some new neighbors. They came to find out the new people are really nice and outgoing and came to find out they had a son too. The neighbors were the Jacobs' and their son was Karl. A young 12 year old brunette boy who was a little shorter than Nicholas but not by much. The two boys got along pretty well as almost every other day they would hang out at the others house until dinner. A few months later, Karl's family had a unfortunate death of the mother and the father had gotten a new job in another city so Karl was forced to move with him since he was so young. The boys were inseparable and this would hurt them more than the parents would realize.

The next few years nick had gotten less and less social way into his high school and college life years. He soon pushed it into the back of his mind and was able to meet some new friends within town. He became close friends all through college with Alexis Quinn and George Founde in which they graduated together and moved into their own homes around the same little neighbor hood.

××××

After moving away from his life long best friend, he stopped socializing and dropped out of school after he got to high school and agreed to get homeschooled with their neighbors kid, Wilbur Soot for the years of high school. Wilbur and Karl got along pretty well and the brunette helped to get Karl out of his little enclosed phase and become outgoing. The two went to college together until Wilbur got a girlfriend, Sally Sampson, and they all three hung out. Karl came out as Pan after a few years and Wilbur was really happy and supportive for him. Even the boys father was supportive and encouraged him that his mother would have believed the same which only made Karl feel better about it all. Soon the boys graduated from college, Wilbur moved out and in with his girlfriend in town. Karl told Wilbur that he was planning to move back to his hometown and Wilbur encouraged him to go live his life and that he would be a phone call away if the brunette needed anything at all.

The next month, Karl took a plane to Stawford, Colorado to see what he could regain from what he remembered of the past. He wondered what exactly he would find in his old town barely remembering much of it not much thanks of his dad telling him that they left when he was 12.
Nicholas was currently holding a job at the local cafe and instructing dance classes downtown for all the kids and young adults.