4. Hoodie

Hello guys! I just wanted to do that part where I just talk for a while before continuing with the story cause right now, I'm so jobless. Don't blame me.

So... Thanks to those of you who voted on the last three chapters and to those of you who commented. Thanks a lot guys.

Yeah... So that's basically all what I wanted to say. You people were probably thinking I had something important to say but sincerely speaking, I don't.

Back to the story and have fun reading.

Enjoy!

My head was resting on something really soft and firm. For the first time, I actually felt so relaxed from waking up. Normally, when I wake up, I just feel like I should just go back to sleep and never wake up again but now, it sort of felt different.

The rays on the sun light beamed through the slightly opened curtains and I sat up and took in my surroundings.

I was in an unfamiliar room, in an unfamiliar bed. My attention caught my bag that lied on the floor and suddenly, yesterday's event flicked through my mind.

And then I realized whose bed I was in.

"You awake now?" I looked towards the door and I saw Jaden leaning on the door edge with his arms crossed and a little smile on his lips.

He's in a long gym short and a sleeveless shirt, looking like he's going for a walk out.

My eyes immediately caught the attention of his muscles.

No. Not now Kendal.

"Yeah, maybe" I replied, taking my gaze else where. To the painting that hung on the wall.

Jaden stood in that position for a while. I wonder if that's how he had been watching me sleep all night.

I glanced at him and I caught him on that worried look again. Just like the day before.

Letting out a sigh, I made my way out of the bed and suddenly, I realized I wasn't in my clothes any more. Instead I was in a really big hoodie- big enough to cover all the important parts though, but just except from my thighs. They were a little exposed.

How the fuck did I get in to this?

I turned to look at Jaden with an ' explanation look' and all he could do was to let out a sigh.

"I changed you"

It took a little time for those three words to process and sink into me.

I changed you.

Did he just say he...

"He probably saw everything"

*Gasps*

Then I finally processed what he just said.

He changed me.

"I didn't do anything" Jaden surrendered with his hand up.