Chapter I

Hi everyone! This is my first book ever, so yeah! Hope you enjoy this first chapter.

Ever since Louis was born, he always knew what his future would be. To mate Harry Styles and unite both Tomlinson and Styles packs, the biggest and most potent packs in England, thus, creating the Diamond Pack.

His mother, the Luna, and his father, the Pack Alpha, constantly reminded and taught him to be a good alpha or omega, whichever he would present as when he turned 16. Louis liked the alpha idea more than being an omega and prayed to the moon goddess to be an alpha. Shortly after he was born, he was assigned a "pearl" who would always be by his side as his maid. His name was Niall, a blonde omega who was the same age as Louis.

When Louis turned 10, he had to start his training as a Diamond Omega/Alpha, spending most of his time with his mother or father. He wanted to make everyone proud and studied every single rule that existed, every manner, every single detail that would make him stand up.

The only thing was that he didn't like the behavior of an omega; he hated it. He hated being submissive, "lower the head at the alpha," and one of the worst things: "The Heat." Only imagining what it could be made him pray even stronger (if it was possible) to the goddess.

Sometimes he would think about Harry.

"How is he? What does he look like? What does he like to do? Does he study? Is he preparing himself too?"

But, of course, he wouldn't know till they met each other, and that would be when they were both presented as either Omega or Alpha.

One day he was daydreaming (very unusual for him) during a lesson with his mother. He was thinking about his future when his mother interrupted his thoughts.

"Louis? Are you listening?" He shook his head and looked straight into his mother's eyes. "I'm sorry, no, I zoned out," He said, sighing.

"Louis, I want to tell you something," She said. "I know you must have lots of questions about your future, questions that will only be answered once you live them. But for now, you must focus on the present. You must understand that you are a Diamond and will rule England; everyone will be looking to you at all times. You'll be a role model to not only your pack but to England. Every little mistake will be counted."

Louis only nodded. His mother saw the sadness in his eyes and continued.

"Don't worry, darling. You're doing great so far. I bet you'll be a great ruler" She kissed his temple and continued her lesson.

When he turned 14, he was exceptional. He was always by his parents' side, learning and being in territorial discussions. He didn't participate, obviously, but he was there nonetheless. His exterior showed power and wisdom, but his interior was anxious.

"You just don't get it, Niall!" He exclaimed to his poor pearl.

"Being an omega isn't that bad." He said, trying to reassure his master.

"Yes, it is; I won't be respected as a Diamond Luna; I can't be an Omega! Being submissive and obeying the alpha?! It's so humiliating!" He almost snapped without thinking.

His pearl looked at him with wide eyes, hurt. "Oh, no, Niall, wait-" Before he could say anything, Niall ran as fast as he could towards the woods. Louis didn't even mind that disrespectful act.

He started following him but lost his tracks. So, he began searching for the little pearl. He went to the only place he knew he could be; a small lake in the middle of the woods. They used to go there when they were pups, and Louis didn't have to spend much time with his parents. "Niall? Niall?" Louis started asking."Leave -me- alone, please," Niall said between sobs."Oh, Niall, I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to say that to you! I wasn't thinking," Louis said while getting closer to the crying pearl sitting next to the lake."Yes, you did!" Niall yelled."Nooo, Niall, you're a fantastic omega and pearl! I love you so much! You're my best friend!" Louis said while trying to comfort his pearl, hugging him. "But you're always complaining about being an omega! It makes me feel useless!" Niall started crying even louder at the feeling of the touch. "I know, and I'm sorry! I didn't realize that I was hurting you! But you're not useless at all! Actually, you're amazing! But, again, I am so sorry!" Louis pleaded guilty. "You really think that?" Niall said, trying to stop crying."Yes! You're so much more than a pearl to me! You're my best friend, and you're only if not the only person I truly trust!" Louis said truthfully. "You're my best friend too," Niall said, hugging him tightly."Can you forgive me?" Louis said, still holding the hug."Yes, of course, best friend," Niall said, almost giggling."Thank you, best friend," Louis said, emphasizing the term.

When Louis turned 16, he was more than excited; he was impatient. He was dying to know what he was going to be presented as. But he didn't want to know at the same time.

The ceremony with the moon goddess would be at midnight in the "ceremonial garden." Everyone in the pack would be there. Even the Alpha and Luna of the Styles pack would be there. Harry wouldn't, though, because they couldn't meet each other before they were presented. Louis was nervous.

"Come on, Louis! You've been expecting this moment for sixteen years! But, unfortunately, we have to go; we're gonna be late," Niall said while trying to get Louis out of his room."I can't go, Niall! I'm scared!" Louis whispered to his pearl, not wanting anyone to hear him."Come on! It's going to be okay! Whatever you are presented as, you'll be great at it!" Niall said to his master, grabbing his arm and leading them to the staircase. "Are you sure?" Louis said, whispering again."No, I'm not," Niall said seriously. Louis looked at him with horror."I know it," He said almost playfully. Louis sighed in relief and defeat.

When they arrived at the formal garden, they saw the most crucial pack members sitting on the sides of the aisle. His parents were seated at the front, and the leaders of the Styles pack next to them. Louis observed his surroundings, admiring how beautiful everything was. The columns surrounding the area were decorated with white roses, slats, and canvases. He looked at the altar and felt shivers down his spine. This is it. This is the moment he would know what role he would play on the pack. He started walking down the aisle, head raised with pride. Once he got to the altar, the oldest beta started reciting the Diamond Prayer. He put Louis's hand on the altar and made a small cut while the moonlight began shining on the altar. "Please be red, please be red," Louis thought.

But it wasn't red; It was blue. He was going to be a Diamond Omega. "No, no, no, no. This must be a mistake!" Louis thought. "I present to you: Louis William Tomlinson, Diamond Omega!" The old beta shouted.

Everyone started clapping, and some alphas started howling, which was very disrespectful, by the way. Louis turned his back and looked at the crowd that was now bowing. He held his head up high. "Keep your head up, love, Keep your head up," He told himself.

The next day he was feeling... weird. His wolf started changing his attitude more omega-like. "When are we going to meet our alpha?? " His wolf asked him through the mind link. "He's not our alpha yet, Artemis," Louis replied, annoyed. "He's coming tomorrow to take us to the new palace," Artemis squealed. "Tomorrow?? That's too long! I want to meet him now! Please!" Louis growled at his wolf. "No! Actually, tomorrow it's too soon!" Louis sighed even more, annoyed. "Pearl!" (He couldn't call him by his name in public). "Yes, my Diamond?" Niall asked as fast as he arrived. "Would you be so kind of helping me pack?" Louis asked. "Of course, my diamond," Niall said as he closed the door and nodded to the guards. "Thank goddess!" Louis sighed. "What's up, Lou?" Niall said, sitting on the armchair of the sofa. "It's just that... I don't want to go! And Artemis won't stop complaining!" Louis explained, stressed. "I know, but you must do it. I could go make some tea to sleep Artemis for a while. Artemis immediately protested, so loud even Niall could hear it. "Yes, please!" Louis pleaded. "Alright, be right back!" Niall said, heading towards the kitchen. Louis collapsed on the sofa, holding his head because of the headache.

Sooooo what did you think? Let me know in the comments! If you liked it, I would appreciate it if you voted and only if you'd like to follow me!