//6//

(( I'm asking for a lot but pretend the fricken dogs are the girl he slept with last night. ))

 ))

"..."
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

Bakugou wrapped his leg around her waist before slowly opening his eyes, blinded by daylight. Narrowing his eyes so they can adjust to the sun beaming through the window, the girl he was cuddling was currently smiling and looking up at him. "Morning, sleepyhead." She giggled. Bakugou received a kiss on the lips, his eyes darting down at her.

.
.
.

"You can't just kick me out! Seriously! At least give me your number! I don't want a relationship either! I can't live without your sex!"

"Go find someone that has sex like me at the club then-get out of my damn house!"

"You think I haven't tried already! No! We can be fuck buddies as all! I don't care!"

"Get the hell out!" He yelled, kicking her out the door while she was still naked. He threw some of her clothes outside with her and slammed the door shut, sighing as he slid down the door. It was seven A.M and he needs to hurry and pick up Hikuri from grandmas house and drive her to school. He wasted no time getting dressed and packing her things in her backpack. Once he was finished, he drove quickly and successfully picked her up. "Daddy!" She jumped on him for a hug, smiling as she was put in the car. "Do you like my pigtails? Grandma made them for me!" She giggled.

"Love them lots, kiddo. You look cute." He kissed her forehead as he buckled her in the seat.

"Bye Katsuki! Bye Hikuri!" His parents waved as he drove off. He wanted to get this over with, drop Hikuri off, and leave. He felt sick to his stomach that he wasted a month of his life on the same girl. "Daddy! I can't wait to play with Ms. L/n! She's sup-oh nice!" He hummed as they parked the car at the entrance, he sighed as he brought her into the building, making eye contact with the teacher. "Have fun. Love you." He kissed her forehead and right when he wanted to leave, the principal had stopped him. "Katsuki Bakugou! It's been a while! How have you been!" He laughed, Bakugou chuckling nervously with a hint of anger before trying to get away.

"Stop there boy, let me tell you how I've been."

He forced himself to pretend he was listening when really he wanted to leave this place, not see that pretty face he fell for. "Hikuri is outstanding, I know she's young but she's very smart." He hummed happily, "Oh yes, come with me, let's speak to Ms. L/n. See for yourself."

"I know my kid is fucking amazing and smarter than the rest of these brats but I have to go now." He finally left the building, Hikuri raising a brow before shrugging.

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂
What's Going On In Hikuri's World?
(She also sounds a lot smarter in her head.)
(Also, we'll be calling her Bakugou.)
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"Kirishima...Psst...hey...dumb boy." She called out.

"...Me?" He blinked. "Hi, Bakugou. What's up?"

"Let's go on a secret mission to the secret snack drawer!"

"Oh okay! I've been needing to grow my snack stash that totally isn't behind the toy box."

Holding hands, they ran out to the playground because they finished their work early. There was a smalls shed in the corner of the field, and it was stashed with candy and crackers. "The doctor says i'll get a quirk...but it hasn't come yet..." Kirishima puffed his cheeks out, his eyes watering as Bakugou pat him on the back. "Same here. We're late bloomers. But nevermind that, we have to use our brains." She pointed at her head and pulled him behind the shed. "Boost me up!" Kirishima smiled as she crouched down. He stood on her shoulders and held onto the window frame, gulping at the height before he fell through. "...Waaaaaa..." She heard crying in the shed and she waddled to the main entrance and knocked. "Open the door."

He sniffed and opened it, she wiped his tears and kissed his arm. "Daddy's kisses always make me feel better."

"...Oh yeah, I do kinda feel better...okay! Let's get the snacks!"

"Hey losers."

They both blinked, turning their heads and gasping at the horrible sight. The First Graders. Kirishima was currently holding a bunch of rainbow goldfish crackers, which obviously taste better than the originals even though there is no difference but they are superior and I like colors and rainbows. (A/N Sorry...Lost it for a second.) "Look, it's the toddlers. Did you grow your teeth yet? Hand those snacks over, you won't be able to chew them." The leader laughed along with his minions. Kirishima shivered in fear as he dropped all the small bags of crackers he was holding on the floor. Bakugou was also shivering, almost feeling the need to pee her pants.

"Heh. Hey, guys. Go teach them a lesson."

One of the first graders grabbed at Hikuri's poor hair, pulling it and making her cry. "Leave her alone! That's so not manly!" Little Kirishima yelled before he was tackled to the floor by one of the 'heavier' kids. "Daddy! Help me! Waaa!" Bakugou cried.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help!" Kirishima sobbed.

"You boys stop this instant!"

"Ms. L/n?"

"M-Ms. L/n?" The boys immediately got off and were met with her glare.

"I'm calling your parents for your disrespectful behavior! You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're coming to my room and you're staying in timeout for the rest of the day! Do you understand!" She shouted, making one of them pee their pants. "I'm not changing you! Go to the classroom and sit in it!" She pointed at her door, all of them crying and slowly walking to her classroom. "Are you two alright-did you try breaking into the snack shed?" She blinked before shaking her head. Kneeling, they both hugged her.

"Kirishima..." She whispered.

"Yeah?" He blinked, slowly throwing a cracker in his mouth.

"I think I found a new mommy."

"Do you think your new mommy is gonna get us in trouble for breaking into the snack shed? If she is, we'll form a suicide pack."