//14//

"Get this shit off me, i've been here for too long." He complained.

"Stay in bed, Katsuki

"Stay in bed, Katsuki." L/n puffed her cheeks out.
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"C'mon...sit on my lap." He mumbled as he sat on his bed. He was finally home from the hospital and he had passed out from blood loss and exhaustion. She giggled, doing as he wanted while he bit his lip, not expecting her to grind against him. "What are you doing...? You like me or something?" He grinned, his hands sliding up her shirt while she played with his already messy hair. "This my reward for saving you, babe?" He asked as he held her hips and guided her pace. She nodded, leaning in to kiss his lips as Bakugou squeezed her ass. He missed her warmth as she massaged his shoulder, slowly sliding off of him and placing her in between his legs.

"Don't get me excited..." He sat up against the headboard, placing her stands of her behind her ear.

She nibbled on his pants and tugged on them, unzipping them with her teeth. Her hands massaged his muscular thighs as he nudged his little friend, or should we say big friend, with a pleasurable force. She sucked lightly on his boxers, hearing his soft pants as she raised his legs in the air to get a better position. To him, this position was a little feminine for his liking, but it felt way too good, so he'll let her do as she pleases. She kissed under his thighs, licking all over him before taking a quick bite, her hand playing with his balls. "Mmm...Yeah, like that...Princess...oh fuck..." He moaned as he gently began thrusting his hips upwards.

"Daddy! Open door please!" Hikuri called as she knocked on the door.

Sitting up, he sighed, putting his pants on and rolling his eyes as the bulge in his pants was very visible. "I promise, when we're alone." She smiled, trying his sweater around his waist and squeezing his dick. "I'm gonna fuck you hard." He smirked, as they both went to the front door. They were expecting to see Kirishima standing next to her since he drove her home sometimes, but it was unexpected. Bakugou opened the door and glared, "What the fuck are you doing here-get away from my kid." He pulled Hikuri behind him as L/n raised a brow. "Katsuki, c'mon. Don't act like...well a child." The woman crossed her arms.

"Who's this...?" L/n whispered in the small child's ear.

"...Bad mommy." She huffed. "She follow me all day."

"You've been following my brat?" Bakugou scowled.

"...Who's that?" She pointed at L/n.

"Girlfriend." L/n crossed her arms, a little agitated.

"...Katsuki can we talk?" She frowned, pulling on his sleeve.

Bakugou closed the door on her face and Hikuri and he casually walked away. L/n followed him back to the room as he sat down, patting the bed. "Where were we? Oh, and lock the door." He smirked. She raised a brow and leaned against the wall and he pat his lap when he earned a look of 'seriously?' He sighed. "That's my ex-wife. Cheated on me with some random pro hero and thought she was smart enough to get custody of our-my kid so she can get child support. I won, by the way, if you didn't find it obvious." He chuckled, leaning against the headboard. Tilting her head, she slowly went to sit on his lap, playing with his strands of hair.

"If you're worried I'm gonna take her back, you're stupid. She tastes like a library by the way."

She giggled, "A library?" Bakugou chuckled and kissed her soft, plump lips before biting her neck.

"Yeah, like an old book bag or some shit. I'm glad Hikuri looks more like me than that bitch so I won't be reminded about her."

The mood was set again, but they couldn't be as loud as they wanted because a little girl's room was right across the hall. Today was the day he'll officially have sex with her, and he was going to enjoy it. One thing lead to another and it got heated, Bakugou currently dry humping her as she tried unbuttoning his shirt. "Daddy! Gross yucky old mommy is at my window!" Hikuri whined. Stopping, he twitched an eye before putting his pants on again to tell her off. "Be back babe. Sorry." He mumbled, only to get a kiss on the lips.

"Tell her to go away and hurry." She smiled.

When he came back, they managed to go even further. As he was about to show her what his hard, twitching cock looks like, Hikuri yelled, "Daddy! She's back and she won't stop knocking on my window!" Bakugou facepalmed and had to leave...again. He came back and then it happened again, then again, and again. Each time it happened, he would groan in frustration as L/n laughed. "Damn it whore! Stop cock-blocking me!" He whined, grabbing his phone and pausing. "...I'm gonna call the cops...which means we won't be able to do it for like another eight years..." He sighed. She clicked her tongue and pushed him against the bed.

"Hopefully you don't last long. Hikuri dear! When your old mommy shows up, ignore her okay? The cops are coming!"

"Okie Ms. L/n!" She replied. Bakugou dialed the number and began his conversation with the operator since he knew him. As he was talking, he jumped as she began taking his pants off. "U-Uh...F-Fuck...Mm...Yeah! S-Sorry! I'm a little distracted. A-Anyway, can you send like a c-ca-car! A car! Here! At my house!" He gulped as she finally sucked him off, Bakugou thrust himself in her mouth as he was speaking to the operator. "Oh! Fuck yeah! I-I mean-uhm...A-Anyway! S-So-Mm...ahhh-you're sending...a c-car..W-What do you take m-me for? Of course I'm fine, j-just answer the-Question! Ahhh! The question!"

She could feel him getting closer as he grabbed her hair to tug on it, she took him in as far as she could. "OOh! Okay! Y-You're-Coming! T-The cops are coming! C-Cool! C-Cumming! Cumming! Ahh-holy shit! Fuck!" His brain must have died halfway, he wasn't good at multitasking like this. Feeling embarrassed, he hung up the phone and panted as she licked the cum out of him. "...Fuck you, F/n..." He grinned, "...You asshole..."