{Chp5} Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The girls stepped off the train together and looked around at everyone huddled around chatting happily and catching up with each other. The twins felt so out of place not really knowing anyone.

Amelia felt someone's hands gently grab her shoulders and she turned her head to see Fred smiling down at her. He was atleast 6'5 and she was only 5'7.

"Miss me?" he said and winked at her. She turned to face him fully and playfully said

"Awfully, my heart was aching after you left" and put her hand over her heart. Fred smiled at her and let out a chuckle.

"You're a cheeky one you are" as he said this he pulled her into a hug. Amelia didn't know why or how but she felt so safe and comfortable around him even tho she met him like 2 hours ago.

She released herself from his arms and turned to her twin who was joking with George, both smiling their heads off of course.

"Oi twin 2 and twin 2 we'd want to get going don't want to miss anything do we twin 1" Amelia turned to Fred when saying the last part.

"Of course not twin 1 it would be a shame to" they both giggled at eachother.

"OH SO NOW SHES UR TWIN? I SEE HOW IT IS, COME ON TWIN 2 LETS LEAVE THE ELDERLY TO TAKE THEIR PILLS BEFORE THEY GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST!" George shouted while grabbing Ashley's hand and walking away.

He didn't get 10ft from them when he turned around and shouted.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING!" They all burst out laughing at him.

The four of them got into carriage pulled by two funny looking horses and were laughing at each other when the door swung open and Hagrid was looking in at them

"Ello gir- oh don't tell me the two twins have met already? this is going to be an interesting year" He said with a look that showed he was exhausted from them already.

"The school needs some added spice don't you think Haggy my dear friend" George said as he stepped out of the carriage and held out a hand for Ashley who gladly took it and followed him.

"My lady" Fred said propping up his elbow for Amelia to hold onto as we stepped out.

"Why thank you sir" Amelia said in a posh accent trying not to laugh.

"Come on everyone, head to the great hall!" Hagrid shouted at the hundreds of students.

"Erns twins stay behind with me you will be walking in with the first years as you need to be sorted into your houses" Hagrid quickly said while urshering the children inside.

"Goodbye Ladies see you later" the twins said together and winked at the girls then took off running.

"Don't get into too much mischief with those two, they're nearly the worst pranksters the school has ever had" Hagrid advised the girls.

"We're not making any promises Hagrid" the girls replied giggling.

"Come on now let's introduce you to Professor McGonagall, and by the way a word of advice, don't get on her bad side. trust me." he said with wide eyes.

McGonagall looked delighted to see the girls and welcomed them to the school before saying that they'd get sorted before the first years so they followed her into the great hall followed by the first years.

All the heads turned and they're was lots of whispering and gawking especially from the boys. i mean who could blame them the girls were beautiful and both had piercing blue eyes.

An easy way to tell them apart was Ashley's eyes her a deep ocean blue and Amelia's eyes where a sharp light blue with grey tones.

The Weasley twins stood up and cheered at the girls before McGonagall glared at them and they quickly sat down.