⚠️Dirty Secret⚠️

WARNING G!P JEN SMUT
(Read at own risk, if you're under 14 don't read, but y'all are dirty asses so y'all are gonna read right?)

Lisa's POV

"Ugh... Just shut up! God Damn!" I yelled at a teacher that was saying bad things to me, like my grades are low, I don't study and don't do the assignments... (etc)

"Ok, detention after school Miss Manoban and I will tell Miss Kim to watch you!" He said, I rolled my eyes at him, wait... Miss Kim huh I thought, maybe I will have fun later.

«After School»

I was still here, sitting in my chair, waiting for Miss Kim to get here.

"Lalisa Manoban..." Miss Kim said while closing the door behind her "Jennie Kim... or should I say Mommy...?" I said with my most seductive voice "Playing dirty huh?" She asked, sitting on the chair, wait... not the outfit... Damn, her bulge could be clearly seen, shit... I think I'm wet.

"So Lalisa... Come here please" She said, I walked up to her and leant on the desk "Yes Mommy?" I said "Why did you get detention?" She asked, ugh... don't bring it up pleaseeee... "I yelled to a teacher and told him to shut up 'cause he was saying I was failing my grades and blah blah blah so I hate men..." I said irritatingly "Hmm... What would you do to get better grades...?" She suddenly asked "Hmmm... I don't know maybe..." I said while walking around the table "Hook up with some teachers..." I said while grinning "Tsk, you wouldn't..." She said "I would but I think I have a better option..." I said then sit on her lap that made her put her hands on my waist "And what's the better option?" She asked, I leaned into her side and said "You, Mommy"

She then started unbuttoning my polo shirt, she kissed me passionately, biting my bottom lip occasionally. She then threw my polo shirt somewhere and unzipped my skirt throwing it behind me, I took her pants off, still kissing her until we pulled out panting, after catching our breath we kissed again and I started grinding on her "Mmh..." I moaned at the sensation, I felt she took off her boxers and ripped off my panties, I broke the kiss for air "Hey... I won't have panties now..." I said "Sorry baby girl, but you won't need them anyways" She then inserted her shaft in me "Aah- Fuck... You're so big Mommy~ mmh" I moaned, She started pumping in and out, making me a moaning mess.

"Hmm... I-I'm close baby..." I warned her "Hold it Babe" She said and pumped faster "Ugh... Please.. let me cum" I begged "Mmh~ Cum on my cock baby girl..." "Shit... Ugh! Fuck~" I moaned when I reached my climax "Hmm... Let me finish that" I said and stood up then kneed down grabbing her wet shaft and licked up all of it, taking the whole length into my mouth "Fuck yes~" She moaned grabbing my hair pushing me down, I gagged and licked the tip of it after "Yes... I'm so close babe~" She said "Fuck my mouth please..." I said seductively, she then lifted my head up a little and started fucking my mouth until she came, I swallowed all if it, I came back up, sitting on her lap and resting my head on her chest "This is definitely our Dirty Secret" Jennie Said.