Fingers

⚠️🔞WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD - READ AT OWN RISK🔞⚠️

Lisa's POV

Fingers... What's the matter with fingers? well, if you're gay like me, you should know that the hands are the most important thing while being a lesbian, right? Long skinny fingers, short but veiny fingers, and more...

Jennie RJ Kim or Jennie, for friends, is my Boss and let's say I'm obsessed with her hands... They're skinny and the veins along with the bones, and while writing, doesn't that sound attractive already? Well too bad, she's already mine hehe

Y'all could never

"Babe you really have nice hands" I said honestly, she looked at her hands and then at me "I have normal hands...?" She said confused, suddenly I got an idea "Babe can you put your two middle fingers up?" I asked pouting, she stopped writing and looked at me "Why would you ask-" I cut her off "Just do it!" I demanded "Okay, Okay..." And so she did so...

FUCK! That's so hot...

"Um... how much assignments do you have?" I asked later "Oh just two files and done" She smiled at me and I mumbled a little "Okay"

———

"And... I'm officially done!" She sighed "Babe?" She asked, I came back from my ninth cloud and looked up at her, Was I staring at her hands? I thought "Y-Yes?" I replied nervously "What did you want to tell me, like... you asked when I was gonna finish those assignments so..." She said "Oh um... I just- iwantyoutofuckmewithyourfingersplease" I said non-stop and her eyes widened "Oh well..." She sighed and stood up walking towards me and taking my arm pulling me up and walking outside of the building and to the car.

———

@ Home

Jennie's POV

I pushed Lisa onto the bed, pinning both hands above her head "So... What do you want first baby girl?" I asked softly but seductively "Fuck... Finger me please Daddy" She begged "That's a good girl, begging for Daddy to fuck her roughly huh?" I said while taking off her top and pants leaving her with matching black laced bra and panties "Looking so sexy for Daddy, Baby girl?" I asked while smirking "Only for you, J..." She replied

I kissed her neck multiple times earning soft moans coming out of her mouth and into my ear, I trailed my kisses down her collarbone and between her breasts, I went further down and pulled her panties down with my teeth while making eye contact, her hand rested on top of my head and she kept moaning "You ready Baby?" I asked while smirking, she nodded and moaned when I slipped a finger through her wet folds "So wet already?" I whispered and insterted my middle finger inside her "Oh fuck..." She moaned, I started pumping in and out while looking at her, I started licking her clit and hummed at the taste, she was so wet that her juices kept dripping on my hands and floor "Fuck... your fingers are so- ugh! yes right there~" She moaned when I thrusted hard and hit her g-spot "Mmh... I'm coming baby" I thrusted faster until she came in my mouth "Fuck that was so good..." She said, I stood up and kissed her passionately, I bit her lip and she moaned softly, she then put on her clothes and we went to bed 'cause it was already night.

That was only a quicky but it was good.