Kagehina

Slight angst, but mostly fluff at the end
Good ending
The are older and living together in a house.

Hinata pov
I was sitting looking at my phone waiting for kageyama to get home. I missed him so much and he was always busy with work. We don't do anything anymore. Most nights I end up going to bed by myself, eating meals alone, and waking up alone. When things got hard for me I couldn't even call him, because he was busy. It was starting to get more late than usual, so I called kageyama

H-When are you coming home?

K-I'm sorry, baby. I'll try to come home early today.

H-please come early. I want cuddles.

K-me too. Did you eat?

H- Not yet I'm waiting for you.

K-Boke go eat something. I'll be home soon. Bye.

"Kageyama hung up without even saying I love you," I said out loud.

I decided to go eat some cookies from the kitchen and watch tv. After about 2 hours I got tired and laid my head down on the couch and closed my eyes. A few seconds pass and I hear the door open. I get up and see kageyama at the door, holding takeout and chocolates. I lay back down, mad at the fact he was late again and he didn't say I love you...

I heard him taking off his shoes and placing his bag down. Then footsteps walking towards me. I looked up at the ceiling and didn't say anything.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I got us food and chocolates for you," kageyama said softly.

I turned around to face the back of the couch. I heard kagayama then sit down beside the couch and a small gasp come from him. I turned around and saw him cry a bit. I was taken aback a bit. He did cry in front of me but it was rare.

"Kageyama, no no. Please don't cry," I say.

I got off the couch and sat in his lap facing him. I wiped the tears off his face carefully.

"What happened?" I asked

"I'm sorry....I-I don't spend enough time with you. We don't do any of the things we used to do a-and it hurts me. I didn't even say I love you."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be mad when your working so hard. It's ok. How about we eat and watch a movie?" I smiled.

He wiped his tears and hugged me. We stayed there a bit. I finally got to hold my husband. Felt like we were back in highschool.

"Ready to eat?" Kaygeyma asks.

I nod and grab the chocolates.

"Boke! Food first. And u ate cookies, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?" I gasped

"There's chocolate around ur lip," he says before he kissed me.

I bushed and hid my face with the box when he broke the kiss. Kageyama giggled and pushed down the box.

"I love you, Boke."

"I love you too, bokeyama