Daisuga

Fluff ☁️
Might be spelling mistakes.
Sorry if it's too short. I kinda rushed.

Suga POV
I walked into the room to see daichi working at his desk. He was stressing himself out over work and he didn't give himself a break. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He leaned his head back into my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"You know, you should give yourself a break. Cuddle with me a bit," I said, hugging him tighter.

"But I'm behind on work. I need to finish this report," he said, still leaning into my shoulder.

"Over working yourself isn't good. Come on to the bed," I ordered, pulling him by the waist.

He was stronger than me so I fell back on my ass. He got up and looked at me scared. 

"Are you ok? Be careful, dummy," he said as he picked me up.

I wrapped my hands around his waist again and gave him a kiss. He smiled and kissed me back.

"Now that your up, we should cuddle."

"Arguing with you about this will be pointless, so you win. Only 30 minutes ok?," Daichi said, in a sternly joking tone.

Daichi laid down on the bed with open arms. I rested my head on his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. I inhaled and relaxed my body as I felt Daichi start to relax more. 

Daichi was playing with a hair a bit and I was playing with his hands. After some more time, I heard daichi let out a yawn and close his eyes. I lifted my head off his chest and kissed him.

"I love you," I said softly.

I pulled a blanket on top of us and closed my eyes as well.