{A Fun, Dark, Fantasy} [Henry Miller x Y/N]

[Trigger warning (probably to some people): Nice Henry Miller]

A/N:
This is my first self insert story! This will all be by YOUR pov! Y/N means your name, so please imagine your name there! Thank you!

Enjoy!!
———————————————————

Your POV:

I woke up and looked around.. Everything was black... I expected that after being sent to the void to try and redeem Henry Miller. Even if he's been impossible to work with. I sigh while I wander towards what I assume is Henry in this endless void.

I approach him and tap on his shoulder, when he turned around I didn't expect that look on his face and jumped a little. 'He was glaring at me, but there was something about him that didn't want me to look away..'

"What are you here for." He asked me in a deep voice, and I snapped out of it and shook my head, "Sorry.. Are you Henry Miller by chance? I'm Y/N, your redemption coach." "..... When the hell did they make those." Henry didn't seem fond of me already- What a way to start hm?

I rubbed my neck and looked at him, "I get that it's a stupid idea but I was sent to help you so, might as well hm?" He sighed and rolled his eyes I could tell he wasn't happy with me being here, probably used to being alone.

~Free time skip of 1 hour trying to get him to deal with you~

I sigh after it's been the entire hour and he's been nothing but stubborn.. 'From what I've figured out he only listens when threatened to some extent, so here goes nothing right?' I look at him dead in the eyes and rub my forehead, "If you don't work with me, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

The fact that he actually shut up amazed me- but that was instantly followed by "I can kill you in one hit." 'I don't know what feeling appeared, but.. Hearing that made him sound strong.. So cool....-' I shook my head around and looked back at him. "Sorry- I zoned out a moment- you were saying?"

He looked at me weirdly, "Okay then? I asked if I work with you will you go away quicker." "Yep! Leave and hopefully never come back!" He chuckled a little at that- and it made me blush without feeling it really.

"Let's get this over with then, how long should it take?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Probably a couple hours or maybe days. Depends how bad you are at answering questions-" "If it'll make ya leave I'll speak truthfully-" We both chuckled a little and that felt.. Nice...

We sat down on the floor (is it even a floor..???) and started talking, asking questions about how he was feeling, if he felt bad, and if he was okay with saying sorry. He didn't reply to if he felt bad and saying sorry, but we'll get there some time. I decided to joke around with him a little to get him more comfortable with me, it worked to some extent I guess with how he chuckled and corrected me when I'd mess up.

It was a sweet time with him actually.. He wasn't rude to me anymore.. A couple hours had passed while we were just talking and joking around, so I was starting to get dreary. I closed my eyes and when I looked at him again he looked at me a little confused.

"Are you supposed to get tired while working?" I shook myself awake and giggled, "No- but I think I'm just a little tired in general- normally I'm not with just one person, but I feel comfortable talking with you here I guess-!" I smile and see him smile back, which was nice to see finally.

"Just so you know, I'd be alright with saying sorry. So you can leave and go sleep." That kind of surprised me since he rejected to answer before, I moved up to him and of course he questioned what I was doing, and I proceeded to lean against him.

"You're the most comfortable thing here at the moment- so I'm using you as a pillow now-" He smiled at that and I fell asleep against him, I don't know how long I was out, but he stayed still for me and kept me there. That was a really nice time... And I don't want it to end..

So I chose to stay..
———————————————————
(756 words ↑)

I hope you liked it!! I haven't written like that and it was fun to for once!

And for those that are gonna hate on nice Henry, I get it, he's a villain, but this was a request and I'm not letting em down.

Thank you for the request by the way townmarble!

Have a great day/night guys!
———————————————————