- School Starts -

- - - Shoto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shoto wakes up to his uniform set out and breakfast on the table.

Thanks Fuyumi... I hope Natsuo got to school on time.

He changes into his uniform, trying to make his hair presentable, and grabs his backpack, forgetting about breakfast. He was more distracted than usual, wanting to get out as early as possible so he wouldn't run into Endeavor.

Don't I usually walk to school with someone?

As if on que, Bakugou and Kirishima come around the corner. "Hey dumbass, let's go."

"Don't call him that-" Kirishima elbows Bakugou, "Sorry, he's not in a good mood today."

Shoto smiles slightly, "It's all right, I understand. Now let's get going."

The boys walk off to school, eventually splitting off, Shoto joining Iida, Ochako, and Momo. Bakugou and Kirishima join up with the Denki, Mina, and Sero.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Class starts as usual, everyone had gotten used to Aizawa-sensei sleeping the whole class. No one really knew what to do except what was on the board and Iida was the only one enforcing everyone to do their work. The only time Aizawa-sensei really cared was when they were doing something interesting or when he got enough sleep that day.

"All right everyone, listen up!" Iida was at the front of the class, getting the attention of everyone. "Will you all please look at the board and do your work- if you finish early, remember we have a quiz coming up, so be sure to study."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: I'm changing the style a bit, I'm going to be switching to POVs. I'm trying it out, so might switch back.

- - - Shoto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I pull out my notebook and textbook, flipping to the pages we need to complete. I find them pretty easy as long as the class isn't too loud-

Bakugou was yelling again, something about how Kirishima was being an idiot and the work was easy.

I try to tune out the yelling and focus on my work, but I only manage to get close to a fourth of the work before I can't take it anymore.

I turn to Bakugou, "Bakugou. Can you please be quiet? I can't focus very well."

Bakugou looks like he was going to yell at me, but he stops and frowns, going back to sit down. "Whatever."

I exhale, glad I can finally focus, but to my dissapointment, Momo comes over. "Eh- Todoroki-kun? Do you have a minute to talk?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's all for now! I hope you're enjoying this so far, feed-back is appreciated. Thank you for reading, I will try to get the next part up soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 437 words - - - - - - - - - - - -