×Reunion: Too Many Questions×

- - - - I am probably getting another part out today. Good luck to everyone with state testing and finals! My school has testing this week so I thought I'd mention it.
So, if you guys read this, I will take suggestions and try to implement them into this story. Please no NSFW unless it's implied and don't expose yourself in the comments, so private chat me.
Give me feedback. (Be polite please, no one wants to be yelled at.) Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I-Izuku." Shoto almost didn't believe he was seeing him, even if he was tightly in the green haired boy's arms.

[Shoto] Oh my god- this isn't- is this really- he's here? Izuku Midoriya is- he's okay?

He quickly returns the embrace after Izuku assured him that it was him and this was really happening, Shoto buries his face in the boy's jacket.

"I still don't believe this entirely... but- it's-" He hadn't noticed that Izuku was almost three inches taller than him, even if they'd both grown.

Izuku runs a hand through Shoto's hair, pulling him closer, "Hey. It's okay Sho. I'm okay. I'm back."

[Shoto] I'm so happy he's okay... I- god.

Shoto nods into the clothing, tears of either relief, happiness, or both were running down his face.

He pulls away after a couple minutes, putting his hands on Izuku's face, seemingly examining it, "...you're really here?"

Izuku laughs softly, "Mhm." He tightend his grip around Shoto's torso, "I see you dyed some of your hair? And got your ears pierced." He looked a bit nervous.

Shoto nods, he'd dyed a streak of his hair green, for... the very person he was talking to, but he was sure Izuku knew that already.

"I did. Pierced my ears to piss my old man off... but they look cool too. Fuyumi helped me pick out earrings."

He tilted Izuku's face "And I see you got a new piercing too."

[Shoto] I never thought he'd get a nose ring. It surprisingly suits him.

"It looks great."

Shoto frowns after he notices that the person holding him is not paying attention whatsoever, "Are you okay Iz..."

Izuku pulls them into a narrow space between two bookshelves, putting a finger to Shoto's lips, a motion to stay quiet.

[Izuku] I thought we would be alone... how did they get in here? It's closed. There shouldn't be anyone here at this hour. Damn it- I was being careless.

Voices come by, ones they would both recognize. It was Bakugou and Kirishima, and they were close enough so that they could understand what was being exchanged.

[Izuku] What the hell are they doing here-

"...she said he was coming here." Kirishima says desperately, "I promise Baku-bro, Hagakure said she saw someone that fit the description of him on the bus."

[Both] They're talking about...?

Izuku and Shoto were listening intently, for differing reasons, but listening all the same.

"Todoroki? Who else? You said we were-" Kirishima is abruptly stopped.

"Yes, you idiot! I know that!" Bakugou frowns deeply, "I was wondering who else knows..."

[Shoto] She- what? I was being followed? By... Hagakure of all people? Does She- could she work for my dad or something? Why would she be-

[Izuku] -following my boyfriend? What the hell? Shoto didn't actually tell anyone did he? ...he didn't break my trust... did he?