Info

I felt like there should be like a some info about y/n soo yeah.

Y/n comes from a family that will do almost anything for money, power, and fame.

Y/n wear an outfit somewhat close to Kim Possible's outfit but it's not a cropped top. She wears a black, turtle neck sweater that is skin tight(its not that tight that she can't move tho), light brown cargo pants and black combat boots. (Certified Bada$$ right there)

Okay back to the family part. Y/n's family consists of a mother and father. Her siblings aren't blood related and y/n is the most powerful one by a far. She also has a killer instinct and a crazy/creepy side (like a serial killer, btw I came up with this family part in the shower, bootyful shower thoughts). She has about 7 brothers and 4 sisters(all adopted, except y/n) mother couldn't have anymore babies after y/n and so they adopted. They family is kind of like assassins but they don't kill without a reason(like the person that wants the target dead, they have to provide a reason(s) and a good amount of money.

Now weapons. She carries five knifes with her(more like daggers), they are her preferred weapon because she likes to see the fear in the person's eyes after they get killed by her. She also likes toying around with the target for a bit and likes blood, but if the target's blood tastes bitter, she'll kill them on spot with no fun.

Okay I think that's it wait no. She does have feelings but they aren't as strong as the average person. And she went on many missions that require her to seduce someone and then execute them.

Okay, now I think that's it, errrr yeah. I hope you guys enjoy it so far and I can't wait to write more. And thank you all for the votes and just seeing the comments make my day, so thank you guys and love ya ❤️

——Angelina