*•̩̩✩•̩̩͙*˚Valentine's Special˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩*

Warning: Fluff

"Oi! Kageyama~," Hinata said, jolting Kageyama awake from his thoughts.

"Huh?" He asked, looking around to find everyone staring at him. "What?"

"It's your turn, dumbass, Noya was asking truth or dare," Tanaka said, yawning and laying his head back.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Ennoshita reassured, Asahi and Yamaguchi nodded.

"No, it's not that. . . haha. . . I was just thinking about something," Kageyama said, hanging his head low and blushing.

"Oho~ what happened, Tobio~?" Tsukishima teased Kageyama, making him blush even more.

Yesterday, he, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi had their first date, it was amazing, other than the fact that he told them what happened to his family. Everyone was silent at first then he had snuggled into Iwaizumi's chest and muttered, "hug me."

"Stop it Tsuki, don't act like you aren't a softie with Yamaguchi," Sugawara said, siding with Kageyama.

"Actually he's a bigger softie than you'd exp—"

Tsukishima quickly cupped his palm over Yamaguchi's mouth.

"Oho~ Noya, all the tough boys actually are huge softies," Tanaka said, getting up and staring at Kageyama and Tsukishima, who looked away.

"Doesn't that mean you're the same with Ennoshita?" Daichi asked, making Tanaka jump and flustered. "Don't mind, I've seen some photos of you guys in Noya's phone."

"Noya?" Tanaka stared at Nishinoya.

"Haha! Kageyama truth or dare?" Nishinoya pressed a smile and stared into Kageyama's eyes.

"Oh! Um. . ." Kageyama subconsciously turned to his right to stare at Tsukishima.

"Don't be a chicken, king."

Why was he surprised? Kageyama took a deep breath and skeptically raised his brow.

"Dare."

Nishinoya's eyes lit up, "finally a true legend has chosen dare! Kageyama, my now favorite kohai, I'm giving you a level of difficulty in the dare," Nishinoya held up three fingers. "Mild, average, and difficult."

Mild seems too catchy. . . Kageyama thought, then furrowed his brows, every noise in the room dying down. "Average."

Hinata gaped at Kageyama as Nishinoya frowned a bit.

"Aww. . ." Nishinoya frowned and picked a chocolate chip out of a cookie he was given. "I really thought you'd go for the first."

Tsukishima snickered.

"Okay, okay, I'ma reveal the dares," Nishinoya frowned. "The first one, Kageyama would have to dress up in femboy clothes for a while and see how Iwaizumi and Oikawa react."

"That was mild?" Hinata asked his eyes surprised like the others.

"Bro! That would've been so hot, I bet Iwaizumi and Oikaw—"

"Shut it," Sugawara bonked Tanaka's head.

"Okay, anyway, the third one was to say something on the phrases of, 'hey babe~ did I ever tell you how sexy and beautiful you look? I feel like the happiest person alive when I'm with you guys,'" Nishinoya said, earning raised brows from everyone.

"Since when did 'difficult' become 'mild'?" Yamaguchi asked.

"But I seriously can't imagine Kageyama outright saying that though. . ." Kinoshita pointed. "I mean. . . you never know I guess."