Chapter 12- The Teams and Terror

Seokjin was extremely close to loose his shit but tried his level best not to. He already had gears of revenge running in his head, but he let Namjoon enjoy it till it lasted.

On Namjoon's question, the artist was actually puzzled and scared, yet excited. The man who could pull such stunts on seokjin, what all he could do? But there was excitement nevertheless.

'His pranks are sooo cool!' Soobin muttered under his breathe, 'Soobin! We should go and check on hyung-nim'. Jimin rushed towards jin who was red with anger and was still coughing out.

'Hyung, here drink water 'No..uh.uhhh...nooo it's...it's.... not..t.t water''It is Hyung! I brought it! Trust me it's water...testified H2O with added minerals!'Jin just gave a glare and took the bottle and chugged it. He wanted to curse the hell out of jin but he had to refresh himself first.

'Hope he doesn't choke up?' Roro whispered

'Oh...what if by hands?' Younjae whispered back

'Hmm...what if by some veiny thick hands and something big and thick?' Jaebum whispered..the rest members looking with dreamy eyes!

'What if with namjoon-sunbaenims ...' Bam bam said. The four of them looked at each other

'OMGGGG YESSSS....THAT WOULD BE SOOO SMOKINGGGGG HOTTTT!'

'What would be smoking hot?' Asked jungkook who could figure out that these 4 were gonna be the defination of chaos!

'N-NO-NNoo-nnooothing sunbaenim, just you know...some stuff?' Roro stuttered, this was the best he could come up with.

'Ahh! Jungkok sunbaenim, tell us about your new stuff?' Jaebum squeaked in, deciding to change the topic.

'Nothing much,but hope to work with all of you!' Jk smiled and walked away.

'Someone hold me, I'm gonna faint!!! that smile, that face...lord you outdid yourself' Roro started his fangirling and squealing

'Oh! roro got a crush mates......He must be thinking now, how to grab his attention. then fall in love, then marriage and looking at those powerful walk stokes....his....UHMPHHDHDHHDH!' There was a hand covering his mouth, none other than roro's hand

'Shut up Malfoy!' and he walked towards jimin, who was close to loose his everything and Soobin throwing his heart eyes at Namjoon.

________________________________________________________________________________

'So Mr. wasa-jin, Shall we select the members?' Jin glared and just odded.

' I wanna be with you !' Soobin cheered and rushed towards Namjoon. Jimin just stared in disbelief. His musketeer leaving him. He knew that if he went with soobin, he had to work for namjoon hyung. That means......Yoongi hyung will be there......RIP!

'I am going to be with my jeon!' Roro exclaimed in happiness! Jimin glanced at him.' Your jeon? Roro smile sheepily and said 'My jeon? nah..... shorty you heard it wrong! I said My time Jeon to shine!' 'You said so many things in a short time?''Some words must have floated above your head, shorty!''YAAAH!!!! IF DONT SCRAM OFF, ILL KILL YOU!!'

'I'll take you as well' Jimin's face paled, how was he suppose to say that he dadd--- I mean mas---I mean his boyfriend was there, and glaring at him with his feline look. That look clearly said, ' You better come to this side'.'So Park Jimin, who are you working with?' The voice which gave chills and happiness is now kind of scaring him.'i-ii w-ii-ll join you guys' Jimin whispered, not wanting to show his scared self to yoongi.

'I'll join Seokjin-sii!! It would be my honor! Hoseok chimed and sat with other teammates. Very precisely besides Yunki. He only muttered one sentence and yunki knew he is not walking for two days.'Be ready, Master wants to talk to you!' and gave the signature hoseok smirk.
____________________________