Chapter 4 - The Meeting pt.2

Get ready for the CLASH OF KIMS!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback--

The garden was full of waves of laughter, giggles, and friendship swirling in the air. The two boys were in their own little world, in their own bubble filled with love, care, and friendship.

'O! Monieo! where thou have been?'

'Don't worry my jiniet! I reside in thy heart'

'ohh...thee---n how will thou live?'

'hee--hee u live because I and You are weeeee!!' There was a sudden splash of water with that...

Seokjin groaned the nth time before waking up with the same dream. He is tired of looking at the same face of the child with an almost similar face, but he doesn't know who is he.

He got up with again the same anger because he is going to meet the egoistic egg head today!! He freshened up and walked into his walk-in closet at his office!

Yes! he slept in his office, why? because he wanted to! 

He freshened up and went to jinyoung's office to see the younger busy with the documents required for the meeting today. He saw the passion burning in his younger brother's eyes....the greed to be successful...the want to make everyone happy....just like his appa...only if that had not happened, he would have been the same happy bubble.

'Youngie- you ready?'

'Yes, Hyung! After you' He smiled and walked towards the car.  Their driver waiting for them with a smile and they greeted  the same way.

'Where to sir?'

'The Music Committee building' 

'Okay!' And the drive started

'Hyung...I want to tell you something....' Jin nodded, as a sign of continue

'Dont lose your temper, okay?'

'We will see about that'

'Hyuuuung'

'I said.. ill see about that, youngie, don't worry! but can I get an expresso, Iced to be specific?'

While here, jin tried his level best not to leak out his barrels of curses, while our Namjoon......

'Ohh my god!! Daddy, r-rright there...hmmph'

'Poke---when are we reaching there?'

'In 10 mins bafoon'

'Okay', With that, let's say that even if the car was moving forward, you could see the car bumping the ground violently, as he was seriously taking his God Of Destruction in litreal!

'Hey, Jack! Wanna taste!'

'As much as I love to flirt with girls and boys, your taste sucks so ew and no'

'Fine' He grunted and came. The girl on top of him was pushed off to the seat and was left out at the hotel on the road

'See you---' and she was cut off with the door bang and increased speed of the car.