What Ifs: Runeterra version of Honkai Impact characters.

Kiana Kaslana: A Demacian girl from the House Kaslana. Born in Frossbarrow. Her mother was a once a proud general of the Schicksal Division in the Demacia Military. Her mother passed away while her father has neglected her throughout the years, until her father adopted an Ionian named Mei and both of them enrolled at the academy. Her family has a good relationship with magicborns through history in secrecy.

Mei Raiden: Born in Navori, Ionia. She's a Magicborn, capable of using lightning magic, powerful enough to conjure an electromagnetic storm, however, her adoptive parents disallowed the use of her powerful spells, only use them when they are in danger. She was adopted in an orphanage, her birthparents died from unknown circumstances. She also received a protection against the mageseekers' hands for her safety. She enrolled to the academy to fight against Noxus.

Bronya Zaychik: A magicborn from Noxus. Along with other children, she was enlisted to the Black Rose Academy, until she saw Seele being part of a plan against the undead tyrant Mordekaiser. She fled from Noxus, and seek refugee in Demacia, as she was no longer part of Noxus due to her life in the academy. Unlike Mei she didn't received a protection, however the military needed her for their plans against a Noxian invasion. Before she left Noxus, she is unable to feel emotions due to her gravity magic and her legs are amputated and replaced with Zaunite prosthetics.

Himeko Muruta: One of the fighters that fought against the Noxian Invasion. She was there were Irelia lead their people to battle. She was born in Bahrl in Ionia. Currently stationed in a dojo for management.

Seele Vollerei: A magicborn born in Noxus, she was gifted with shadow magic that can par with the Order of the Shadow's shadow technique. However, she rarely left her prison, the prison to contain and experiment her power while developing a secondary personality from that said power. The memories of her fellow students kept her sane in this isolation. One day, she'll be free and destroy Noxus once and for all.

Fu Hua: A sage from the ancient history of Ionia. She taught the pioneers spiritual magic while fighting against the Titans. Her history was forgotten and so she is. She spent her time in a hidden temple, raising a farm and protecting the ancient knowledge stored within her temple.

Theresa Apocalypses: Carrying a hextech device that contained a huge amount of  magic that stored within her, she scours around Runeterra, finding her own life as a cursed being, cursed from the magic that the war has inflicted at her. She hoped that one day, she'll find her master to remove this curse and possibly ending her life.

Otto Apocalypses: Like her relative, he too got cursed by magic, but instead, he used this curse and founded the Apocalypses family in Demacia, he adopted many children to spread his name. In this current area, he hid in the shadows, manipulating Slyas's cause to overthrow the kingdom and steal a blood from a royal family and a Kaslana blood to control the ancient magic that slumber beneath the kingdom, to end all inequality and to revive his love.

Kallen Kaslana: Was one of the refugees and founded Demacia, due to her fear of discrimination against mageborn, she and her siblings founded  the House of Kaslana. She then know the plans of Otto at destroying every civilization. She ran and fled to Ionia where she found Yae Sakura and found love. She was killed by wraiths from the Ruination and Yae Sakura's heart died with her.

Yae Sakura: An exile from the kinkou monastery, she helped Kallen to heal her wounds when she arrived here. They fought together against an angered spirit and the Ruination. Yae Sakura died at an old age, leaving no descendants except her sister.

 Rozaliya Olenyeva and  Liliya Olenyeva: Born in the slopes of Targon. They are warriors that fought alongside Diana for their causes, however, they questioned themselves, are fighting Solari can change all of this?. They are belong in the Lunari tribe. Their parents are defectives from Noxus.