The Noob Fall

"I can't beliave we have to check a stupid affected planet again" Allon said annoyed, looking around. "Well i can't bealive u still complaining about it" Kevin looked at him and rolled his eyes then look back at the front. Allon rolled his eyes too. Ever since the Creator was destroyed and Venamous return to space, don't know who his working for. The virus has became a lot harder to defeat and in a new kind of level. But of course there was new to the noobs aswell. They gain two new members, they don't have battle balls, but they gain powers from Men and Zen clumsy mistake. And since the new virus has created, a lot of planet has failed to be protected and turn into an affected planet, one of the new mission for the noobs is for them to defeat and extract the virus on that planet.

They already extract the virus beast in the planet, but to be complete sure, they recheck it again, which they are right now in a destroyed town. Then something caught Allon's eye. "Hey guys, that building is still on" Allon pointed at a destroyed building. The noobs looked at where Allon pointed.

His right, even tho the building was half destroyed, there is blue light shone out from the building. They all looked at each other as if asking if they should check it or not. "Last one arrive on the mysterious building is a rotten egg!" And then Kevin decided to check it anyway. Shope and Chris grabbed to Tyler then they teleported, Roach flyed, Allon create a hole and jump in there. Annely just shook her head and smile. "Typical" Energy electricity like surround her, then she start running following her friends.

In the building

Tyler, Shope, and Chris made it there first, inside was destroyed but what they saw infront of them make them looked shock.

"How in the world a portal can be here?" Kevin who got there as a cheetah transform back to human. Allon jump out from the hole created in the ground was also surprise. "Holy $(¡t, the heck a portal can be here?"

"Uhm, this doesn't make sense at all"
Roach who got arrive fly down throught the rooftop and land beside Kevin. "As if someone was here....." Shope took a step closer near the portal, and look closely. "If u want we could get in to the portal ?" Annely suggested, she just arrived as well. "This might be a trap" Shope looked at Annely. "Then, what should we do ? We can't just leave it here"

"We should call Mem and Zen" Tyler suggest, "That's a good idea, but did anyone bring their comunicate bracelet with them?" The response was only stare. "Y-you said that we didn't need the bracelet" Chris spoke up. "Yep, we didn't think this throught at all" Tyler face palm. "Then the only way to find out is that we go throught it" Kevin walked to beside the portal and pointed at it. "Which it is a not a good idea" Shope walks towards Kevin. "It could just be portal to earth"

"Which probably make sense, since if a virus beast created that not long before we came to this town, then they could be at Earth right know, and no one except Mem and Zen is there to protect the Earth" Annely said it calmly. Everybody looked at Annely a bit creep out. "How are you so calm about this" Allon said. Annely shrug "It's a possibility, it could and it could not"

They looked at each other and looked at the portal. "Fine with me" Allon walked towards the portal. And with out a warning, he jump into the portal.

"Allon"

"You're an idiot!" Annely run and walked jump to the portal as well. "I hate this" Kevin jumped into the portal followed by the others as well.

At another place

"Hahahaha, Finnaly !" Venamous come out from his hiding spot with his 2 minions. "Hahahaha, those noobs are complete dumb, they tought that portal will lead them to Earth, but little did they know, it teleport them to the Overlord" Venamous kept laughing with the gun in his hand.

One of the minions looked at the gun he was holding. "Uhm, sir that's the 'Portal To Teleport Anyone To Another World' blaster, not the 'Portal To Teleport Anyone To The Overlord' blaster" Venamous stop laughing and looked at the blaster. "Ah poo"

With The Noobs

A portal open and one by one the noobs came out, but with their battle suit off mode. They all fall and scream, Roach was able to react and enlarge his hands and caught Tyler, Annely, Allon, and Chris, Kevin turn into a bird, Shope use her wind power. They all lended safely, but then they realise that this wasn't their Earth, infront of them is a school, and worse student are all around them. They saw the portal, they saw the FALL

It was silince, but it went wild when one of a student said "VILLAIN!!!" All student on that area are on their fighting position and start attacking.

Of course after hearing the scream, Allon with reflex raise his hand up, creating an Earth wall protecting the seven of them from the attack

"WELL WASN'T THAT A F4(+¡NG WARMING WELCOME!!!!"

Hiiii..... So i wanna asked. Pls pick one

Which one will u choose, pls tell in the comments

Noob you all later 😁👋