Chapter 1 (Remade) - Our Entrance From Another Dimension

" What is this thing!?"

Naomasa looked at the situation in front of him. Just a moment ago there was a villain attack at the USJ. But when they we're getting ready to leave, an explosion just came not far, followed with a strong roar. Everyone turned around to see a giant lion monstrous version. It was taller that the trees. 

"Students! Back away" The teachers quickly order Class 1-A to not go fight with it. But not long after the beast made eye contact with the teachers, it roared loudly that it destroys the glass around it. The teachers we're about to attack but the creature spit a purple goo, It wasn't just a goo It was a Virus

Unfortunately, for Ectoplasm, Hound Dog, and Sniper got caught to the goo and suddenly turn into a monster version of them. 

"!!!!" The students, pro heroes, and the officer were shocked on what they just witness. "This villain is able to turn himself to a monster and others too" Vlad King exclaimed. "What kind of quirk is that ?" Uraraka said in fear. 

"Quick we need to get this students out of here!" Naomasa ordered the other cops. But before the cops were able to move a monster (more like infected) Ectoplasm create its clone and destroys the cars, also trapping the beaten villain. As the battle ingaged, Power Loader and Cementos got affected. 

"Oh no" Class 1-A looked at fear on the pro hero's were turned to the other side. The lion monster who we're relaying on the it's affected minions finally releasing a giant goo towards the stundet's. Hope was seen to be gone, before somethings happend. 

"Look out!" 💙

"Earth Barrier!" 💜

Just then two screams we're heard not far. A girl and a boy. Not just that a earth barrier was covering the students, a bear carrying the pro heroes, and a telekinetic force carrying the others. 'What's happening?' 

𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?💜 A purple haired girl that it seems looked like wearing an armor approach the students. They looked confused to her, was she saying english and more over, she looks like she's a middle schooler. 

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕤◻◼ another girl with a White hair and black highlights girl approaching. She also wearing the same armor as the purple haired girl 'Shope' 

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚 𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖!💙 A blue haired boy running past them and run towards the affected Lion. "Wait looked out! It's able to turn people to monster" Tenya warned him, for only the blue slowly stopping and give the students a question look. Oh no looks like they can't understand Japanese. 

Spiner spit out a goo towards the blue haired boy, it hit, but the only respond was 𝔼𝕨𝕨, 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤!💙 Everyone except the new people, looked at the blue haired in shock, 'Why isn't he turned into them' Class 1-A question. Who are these people. 

ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙, 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟! ℕ𝕠𝕨!💙 The blue haired called. Then a green haired and a orange haired boy pound on the monster from the top. But the Lion still growling. 𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟, 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕚𝕥!💙 A Red haired boy nodded and took out a red ball and turn into a blaster look like, he shot it to the ear and came out a tiny virus then it destroy. The giant monster turn back into a regular lion. 

'It was just a lion' Everyone was shocked. Now the main infected is already gone all in need is turn back Ectoplasm, Hound Dog, Sniper, Power Loader and Cementos. 

𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕤, 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 💙

ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🔻💚💜💛🎀🧡◼◻

A Orange haired boy dashed towards a Hound Dog Infected. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤!🧡 He said as orange energy shaped into his fist. He punched Hound Dog knocking him out, and fall beside a pink hero girl. 

𝕄𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟!💜 Shope run to the front joining the others 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕 💜She summon a spark of lightning started to flow from her arms and release it blasting Power Loader flying and landed on Hound Dog.

As the student and the pro heroes look amazed, detective look at the sides and saw a yellow haired boy was surrounded by infected Ectoplasms. "Hey, look out" The 1-A students, direct their attention towards the lone hero. And before they could do anything, the yellow boy snap his finger and a black out causing the only light is colorful figure 

(Any Supernoobs fans remember that season 1 episode 51, where their suits glow for Count Venomus to capture them) 

In such speed the Yellow light moved and light came back to see the yellow boy dragging Ectoplasm infected version toward the other infected. The blue boy teleported to each of the infected heroes and extract the virus out of them and turning back all of them to normal. 

It was a silent moment for the new heroes before a several cheers came from the students 

"Thank you" 

"That was a really cool quirk" 

"How did you defeat those monsters?" 

"What's that device you have?"

"How did you turn all of them back to normal?" 

The new heroes were overwhelmed by the sudden crowd of student, especially them not understanding japanese. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘?💚 the short green boy looked towards his friends, 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖💙 The blue haired boy said with a question look. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖 💜

"Okay, students" Principal Nezu approach them. "I know you all have a lot of questions, but will let this young heroes follow us for a moment? We have some questions and things to discuss" The slowly back away letting the new heroes looked the small principal figure. ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 🔻

Principle Nezu motion the new heroes to follow him. They look at each other doubting a little "We're not going to do anything to you, we just want to discuss some manner with you" They look at Principle Nezu shock. 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕚𝕞💙. 

𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

------------------

Hi! Sorry for not uploading anything for while. I was thinking of erasing this book, but nahhh I'll give it a chance for a while. Since school keep me busy, now I can focus on wattpad. I hope you like this, I'm trying for a new kind of writing, and sorry if it's short. Also the introduction character of the noobs (and my OC) will come soon. 

See ya in the next chapter, I'll try to make it longer