Chapter 3.5 - A Noobs New Life (1)

Noobs POV

They all waited in the room that was ready for them. They decided to reverted back their clothes.

Chris sit beside Allen who is standing leaning to the wall, Kevin and Roach excitedly talking about the world superhero world their in, Marianna try to get a phone signal not far from the room door and Tyler, Shope, and Amy discussing on the device and the next move.

"So is there anything you can do anything about it Shope?" 💠 Shope kept flip the device and other things to do with it to have a reaction from it, but nothing. "Well, mostly I'm going to check the inside, It's incredible if Wertz was able to make something like this, at the same time I have a feeling this isn't his, this technology is quite more advanced" 👒

Tyler noded, don't know if he actually understand it or not. "I guess I'll help you Shope" 💝. Tyler walked to Kevin and Roach, both boys saw the blond approaching them stop their conversation. "Sup Tyler" 🍕🖼. Tyler noded greeted back. "So what are you guys talking about?" 💠 

"Oh nothing much, just talking if this world is like an alternate version of our earth then maybe they have some kind of awesome things like a cooler version Funder Wunderland" 🖼

"Or maybe a game that we're able to play real life!"🍕

"Oh or cool ways to break dance"🖼

And they keep on bragging. I guess something never change. Just before Tyler about to open his mouth to respond. The door open with Mary 🕕 along with Principal Nezu, Midnight, Sniper. They all stop what they we're doing and looked at the little principal. 

"Hello, boys and girls, before I question all of you may I know your names?" Principal Nezu politely asked. Tyler nodded and slowly started introducing the team. "My name is Tyler, beside me is Kevin and Theodore we call him Roach for short, the girls over there are Shope and Amy, the one sitting is Christopher, and the others are Allen and Marianna, Mary for short" 💠

"Alright, Tyler. From your explanation you told us that you came from another world that is entirely different from here, but you have no idea how you got here ?" Sniper first to asked. Tyler looked at Christopher for a moment then back to the principal and the two pro hero. They may know, but for now lets leave that out. "Yes sir" 

"And the villain you just fought actually has qui- power to turn anything to beast version if they got affected?" Well Tyler wasn't that wrong the alien their fighting legit able to control a planet volcano of Virus pods. But of course Tyler is going to not tell the alien part and bend the story a little, the noobs realize this and just follow along. 

"If villain like that with a strong quirk exist in our world that could be trouble" Midnight said. "That made a lot of sense with the unusual quirk, and that villain with that quirk is actually the leader of villains in your world?" Tyler nodded. 'No wonder they were very skilled at handling it, they we're train to stop it' Midnight and Sniper thought. 

"Well all of you kids are lucky, that we wont report your actions, because of reasons" The noobs looked at the UA teacher with a question. "What do you mean by 'report your actions' we literally save your buts" 🍕 It was weird that 'saving life' is an actions that need to be punished. 

"We know what you all did was the right thing, but your actions are still considered as a vigilante, you need to have a hero license to be able to do that" Principal Nezu explained. 

"What kind of world is this if they say that saving people need a permission?" 🏀 Allen let out an annoyed sigh. "Yeah" 🍕🖼 "Alright guys, stop"👒

"Well the law is the law, and we can't do about it, but in this case, we are allowing it, as a thank you for your bravery on saving all of us and our students" Principal Nezu explained. "But we ask for you all that to keep this incident a secret, don't tell anyone. Can you all promise that?" 

Tyler, Shope, Mary, and Amy looked at the trio rookie and Chris (if his nervousness accidentally spat out the promise) before reassuring to the principal they can keep the incident a secret. 

"Uhm talking about the incident, mister is the students and the teachers all right ?" Christ ask worriedly. "Oh yeah, how are they ?" 💠

"They all are being treated by Recovery Girl, and the teachers are all in good condition" Midnight answered. 

"Well, that's a relief" 💝

"Now this is for our last question. Would you like to enroll here at UA ?" 

That question caught the Noobs off guard, that would be the last question they expected. "Sir Nezu, May we discuss this for a moment ?" Tyler quickly asked. "Of course, we'll wait." 

The noobs form a circle at the corner of the room, "I don't want to study at high school, we're still grade 9!" Kevin made the first comment. "But this will be a great opportunity, we don't know much about this world" Shope said. "True..... This might be a good offer if we count with the major problem we're having right know." Amy stated. "Yeah, but aren't we a year younger? and this is quite sudden for them to make this move" Chris looked down. Looks like we're voting. 

Tyler sigh, this is getting messy. "Alright noobs, let's vote first. Who agrees that we all accept the offer and enroll at this school" 3 vote me, Amy, and Shope. 

"Who agrees that we decline this offer and try another method to survive this unknown world?" another 3 vote Kevin, Roach, and Chris. 

"Allen are going to decide ?" He hummed. "I don't know which to choose" 🏀

'Allen..... his 15 at the right age for him to be at high school. If that's case' 💠

"Who agrees that Allen will enroll instead and we find information about this world"💠"Wait! Hold on! Are you sure?"🏀 6 vote Shope, Amy, Kevin, Roach, Chris and Myself

Allen face was about to protest, but he sigh. Once the vote is already set there nothing we can do. "Fine I'll enroll in this unknown school, but you guys better do something to while I'm at school" They all nodded. "Don't worry, brother we'll all be doing something from behind" 

Now that settled 

They all looked the pro hero and the principle. "We agreed in one condition. Only Allen will be enrolling at UA"