Smut(fluff)-Midnight Snack

(Alright guys, so in this one Bakugo and Kiri are dating and they share an apartment. That's all I'm telling you, find the rest out on your own. ;) )

 ~Bakuhoe's POV~

I slowly open my eyes as I'm brought out of my sleep. I'm cold, so I turn to hug my boyfriend, but he's not there. I sit up and rub my eyes wondering where he went. I assume just to the bathroom, so I decide to wait for him to get back so I could cuddle him. I won't let him know that's why am I'm waiting, but I'm still gonna do it. A few minutes pass and he's still no where to be found. At this point I decide just to get up and go look for him. I grab my phone and check the time as I walk to the bathroom. 2:01am. I look in the bathroom, but no one's there. With a confused look on my face (more like a scowl) I walk out of our room and into the living room.

As I'm walking I hear a quiet grunt. I stop walking as confusion spreads over my whole body. I silently and slowly walk towards the noise. It sounded like it was in the kitchen. I peek my head around the corner, and what I saw was very surprising to say the least. Kiri is leaning against the counter shirtless with his cock out of his sweat pants jerking off. I gasp and try to hold back a laugh. Once I've controlled my self, I step into the kitchen and stop right in front of him. His eyes are closed so he doesn't notice me yet, so I clear my throat. He jumps and stares at me with wide eyes and a flushed face.

"O-oh! Hey babe... didn't realize you were up..."

"Uh-huh..." I smirk as I step closer to him.

He gasps again when I wrap my hand around his dick. "Say, Kiri, why were you doing.. this?" I stare into his eyes

He gulps and says "W-Well... I woke up because I was hungry and wanted to go get a midnight snack. But when I got up I looked over at you... and you just looked so fucking hot and it turned me on so much. I didn't wanna wake you, so I just walked into the kitchen and well..."

I blush slightly at his words before I look up at him and say "Well, now that I'm awake, I could be your midnight snack." I look down at his cock and then back up at him as I bite my lip seductively.

Before I could say or do anything else, he picks me up and places me on the counter with him standing in between my legs. I place my hands on his face and neck as he kisses me roughly. He pulls me closer to him by my waist before he slides his hands down to cup my ass. I moan into the kiss and bite down on his lip softly when he squeezes it. I pull his lip with my teeth and he smiles in response.

"God your so fucking hot Katsuki." He whispers against my lips

I begin to kiss down his neck and I say "I know" into his collar bone.

He chuckles and pulls me closer as he slips his hands under my shirt. He runs his hands up and down my torso as we continue to make out. He pulls my shirt over my head leaving me in just my underwear. I sloppily kiss his neck and he says "I want those lips on my cock." in a husky out of breath voice.

I smirk and say "Really?" 

I lick a long stripe from his collar bone up to his ear and whisper "You're gonna have to beg me for it." I bite down on his ear and he moans.

I pull away and look him in the eyes as I run my hands up and down his abs. "Are you serious?" he asks.

I trail my hands up so that they're cupping the back of his neck and I leave them there "As serious as a heart attack." I smirk

"Wow, that's pretty serious..."

"Yeah." I raise my eyebrows.

He sighs and says "Fine. Katsuki, can please suck my dick? Pretty, pretty, please?" he gives me these huge puppy dog eyes and I can't help but to burst out laughing.