Fluff- Hospital Visit

(A/N That artwork is NOT mine, but I found it funny and wanted to make a story out of it. Yeah. Bruh imma mutha fuckin multi tasker ahaha, I'm listening to my ELA teacher lecture us about chapter one of a book, writing this, and watching tiktoks all while i have like 10 missing assignments. *bites lip* ahaha. *cries*)

                                                                     ~~~Third Person POV~~~

Midoriya had gotten himself hurt again, badly this time. So class 1A was going to visit him since recovery girl and Mr. Aizawa said it would be fine. Kiri and Katsuki were dating and the whole class knew, so they didn't have to keep it a secret or anything. (A/N wow, that was a lot of information in such a small amount of time.)(btw, Almight was there as well)

The class knocked on the door and went in when they heard a small "Come in" from the other side. Uraraka rushed in and stood by the side of the bed along with Todoroki, Asui, and Iida. The others just stood around in other parts of the room, with Bakugo leaning on the back wall behind everyone with that everlasting scowl on his face. People asked Deku all the normal questions like "Are you ok" and all that jazz (A/N ya like jazz, sorry, I'll stop.) Bakugo pulled out his phone and started scrolling through instagram since he was only here because of Kirishima, and had no intention of actually talking to Midoriya. Bakugo didn't really pay attention to all that was being said just hearing the occasional "Young Midoriya" and iconic laugh from Almight. God that man was loud, Katsuki thought to himself. He rolled his eyes as he pulled his attention back to his phone.

"Hey, Bakugo! We're all going to get somethin to eat, wanna come with?" Mina shouts

"No." he replies without having his eyes ever leave his phone

"Ya sure?"

"I said no, Pinky!"

"Alright jeez, see ya later." They all leave the room

Just as Bakugo was about to leave as well since he wasn't about to stay in a closed room with Deku of all people, a hand grabs his shoulder making him stop walking and turn around. He's met with a smiling Kirishima. Wow he's so handsome. Bakugo blushes slightly at his own thoughts. 

"You haven't said a word to Midoriya the entire time we've been here." 

"So?"

"Why come in the first place if you're just gonna ignore him?"

"Cause you wanted to be here Ejirou."

"Well, I want you to at least say hi."

Bakugo grumbles to himself as Kirishima sits on the edge of the bed reaching a hand out for Katsuki to take.

"C'mon babe, one simple word."

Bakugo looks over to Midoriya and sees him with eyes wide shaking slightly before he nervously smiles and says

"Y-Ya'know it d-doesn't really matter whether you s-say anything or not. Y-You don-" he gets cut off

"Oi! Shut it!... *grumbling intensifies* Hi!" Bakugo forcefully grabs Kiri's extended hand and walks forward so that he's standing between his legs.

"Are you gonna respond!? Or are you just gonna stand there with that stupid look on your face!?"

"T-Technically I'm sitting not standing but-" Bakugo glares a him menacingly

"H-Hi!" Midoriya blurts out quickly, jumping back a bit

Bakugo looks down at Kirishima, and see's him smiling that pointy smile that he loved so much.

"See? Now was that so hard?" Kirishima pulls Bakugo closer and smirks

"Yes."

Ejirou laughs and pulls Katsuki on top of him falling backwards onto the bed wrapping his arms around his neck. Bakugo blushes slightly before meeting his boyfriend's gaze. Lost in his eyes, Bakugo forgets about everything else and leans down to kiss him wrapping his arms around Kirishima's waist. What Kiri thought was gonna be just a small peck, turned into a full on makeout.

"Uh... g-guys? Guys!?" Midoriya asks with panic lacing his voice

"Shut up Deku you moron!" Bakugo growls

The makeout gets more heated and they are practically on top of Deku.

"Nurse!? Is there anybody else out there!? PLEASE!" Midoriya backs up on the bed to put more distance between them.

"WE'RE BA-" 

Sero comes busting through the door with a greasy paper bag in one hand and a smile on his face that soon gets replaced by a confused expression that then changes to him dying of laughter. The rest of the class walk through the door as well.

"W-were you guys about to have sex in front of Midoriya!? What kind of kinky shit is that?" Kaminari asks as he also starts to laugh taking a picture on his phone

Bakugo jumps up with a face as red as a tomato and Ejirou follows suite. They stand in the room looking embarrassed as Deku lets out a sigh of relief. Mr. Aizawa looks down puting a hand on his forehead as he shakes his head and walks out of the room mumbling something about hating his job.

"Um... we were just-"

"#hospitalhookup! It's already trending!" Mina shouts with a smile as she jumps up and down shoving her phone in their faces. Bakugo yanks the phone out of her hand and blushes even harder examining the picture.

"I hate you all."

(A/N ahaha. Just call me kilometers cuz I wanna kms. ahaha ;D )