The switch couple

Lets start off strong bois-💀💀💀

Saint sat in bed reading a book, armus was downstairs grabbing a glass of water before bed. As soon as armus came into the room saint smiled at him. Armus smiled back as he put his glass on the bedside table before walking towards saint's side of the bed. He gave a sigh as he climbed on saint and layed down on his chest, making saint put down his book confused. He stroked armus's hair and buried his hand in it.

"Are you ok?" Saint asked confused as he held armus close. Armus nodded as he raised his head to look at his boyfriend.

"Im fine, i guess i just need to be held" armus shrugged as he scooted more upwards, resting his head on saint's shoulder as saint chuckled and cuddled him. Armus planted a kiss on saints shoulder as he made a trail of kisses to his neck. Saint bit his lip as he carefully pushed armus away. Armus raised himself to saint again, giving him a pout and puppy eyes.

"You know im shy" saint said softly, his blush becoming visible as armus looked at him.

"Oh come on, its not the first time I've seen you like this" armus said rubbing saint's sides. Saint widened his eyes and gently hit armus in the chest.

"Dont say that!" He warned as he looked away, avoiding eyecontact. Armus chuckled.

"You just relax, i know what'll help" armus said as he moved to the other side of saint's neck, knowing about a specific spot that always got saint in the mood. He softly kissed around the spot before he suddenly started sucking on it. Saint gave a moan before he covered his mouth with his hand. Embarrassed by the sudden noise. Armus just kept going as he pushed saint's hand away from his mouth, wanting to hear all the sounds.

Saint suddenly held onto armus's hips and pushed it, causing them to roll around and switch positions. Armus smiled up at the elf, who took his glasses off.

"There's the saint i was looking for" he said satisfied. Saint chuckled as he shrugged.

"I guess im feeling dominant today" saint said as he leaned in to kiss armus, but before their lips could touch armus had already turned them around,hovering above saint.

"That's too bad, so am i" armus fake pouted as he leaned in to kiss saint. They shared a few passionate kisses before they started to make out, both fighting for dominance.

Armus quickly pulled away to sit up and take his shirt off, suddenly the blush on saint's face returned. Eyes glued on the thiefling's perfectly shaped chest. He couldn't help but reach his hand out to touch him but before he did armus said: "see, i knew you'd give in". Saint raised his eyebrow as he took his hand back and placed both hands on his waist, pulling it towards himself slowly making armus lay down on saint and arch his back. "There you go, don't underestimate me like that" saint said as he looked armus straight in the eyes. Armus quickly grabbed ahold of saint's hands with a smile and pinned them above his head. "Are you forgetting how good i made you feel last time? I remember how you moaned my name and begged me to keep going. You even scratched my back so other people could've seen it days later. It must've made you feel amazing huh? Why don't you give in and let me do that again?" Armus said as he gave saint the bedroom eyes, saint's full focus on armus's lips and eyes as he bit his lips thinking about the time armus topped him. Armus smirked as he saw saint slowly turning more submissive. Saint then chuckled as he whispered: "two can play that game". He released his hands from armus's grip and turned them around again. He straddled armus's hips as he sat up and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, making armus stare at him. He leaned in armus's ear. "What about when i topped? Theres no way you forgot about that. Not with the sounds you made. I remember when you had your legs over my shoulders and you kept covering your face with your arm. You even made me do multiple rounds, if you give in now, ill add a couple of rounds extra" saint whispered as he heard armus gasp and grab onto his body. He looked at saint's eyes as he leaned back up. He clearly was debating with what to do, saint really does know what he's doing. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around saint's neck, rubbing his thumb over the very clear hickey in his neck. Saint chuckled as he kissed armus's wrist.

"Alright, i give in, but i top next time" armus warned as saint laughed and nodded.

"Good boy" saint said before kissing the boy on the bottom again.