III

"My dad says that there's an Auror stationed to watch over the Ministry, now," Cundrie said, handing the drawing paper to Oliver. "So, I drew our next design."

It's midnight, and again, Cundrie and Oliver hang around in Marcus' house. Oliver took the paper, observing it. It's a circle with the conjoined symbol of Mars and Venus, and a vertical line with an x. Under it is the messy writing 'oUR gEnDer is oURs to DEcIdE!'.

"I also got Dad to give me a copy of a picture of what we've done-" Cundrie smirked as they gave the picture to Marcus, clapping with Marcus. "We're making an impact, bitches!"

"'Oo abart ar anunst 'un if there's an Auror noo?" Oliver asked, looking at Cundrie and Marcus from the drawing paper. "'Oo wull we does it?"

"It's just one person, we can stun the Auror first before we start drawing-"

"But stunning people is fourth-year stuff, can we do that?" Marcus asked. "We're just about to enter fourth year!"

Cundrie takes a wand and points it at Oliver, chanting 'stupefy' with a straight down wand motion. Oliver takes a few steps back as a jet of red engulfed xem, the red soon disappears to reveal an unconscious Oliver down the wall. Cundrie rushed over to Oliver's side, pointing their wand at xyr chest and chants 'rennervate'.

"I've learned all about stunning spells, don't worry," Cundrie assured. Marcus rolled his eyes.

"You'll be the one drawing, smart-arse," Marcus reminded. "How will you be both defence and the artist?"

"It's not so hard, an hour practise can do it-" Cundrie rolled her eyes, handing the wand to Marcus. "You're not defence, Marcus. Oliver is. I can teach him, can't I?"

"I'm not sure-" Oliver shook xyr head.

"Or if you're so unconfident of your magic, we can learn about stunning spells today and draw tomorrow." Cundrie offered.

"Cost just be defence to-die?" Oliver requested. "I can draw bostin too, remember? I'm second ter yaouw in drawen."

"Fine, we should go now-" Cundrie pulled up her neck gaiter, covering her face. "We should bring a camera too."

"Why?"

"How will we influence other people to be on our side if we don't take a picture of our propaganda?" Cundrie asked back. Oliver raised a brow affirmatively. "Take a picture, print it along with the previous one, spread it around. We can start a revolution."

"I like the way you're thinking-" Marcus leaves the room, only soon to return with a camera and chucking it in the bag along with the design. Oliver and Marcus started pulling up their neck gaiters and Oliver opens the door, letting Marcus and Cundrie leave. Just like last night, all three of them headed for the floo, one by one each grabbed a handful of floo powder before throwing them to the base of the fireplace, enunciating 'whitehall!'

Cundrie crashed into the top part of the fireplace on the other side, damn being the tallest. They immediately moved away so Oliver can use the floo too, then Marcus. Cundrie looked around, commanding the two to stay hidden near the fireplace. Sure enough, the Auror can be seen strutting around boredly. Cundrie smirked, a bored opponent is not a vigilant opponent. Cundrie whipped out their wand, walking out in the open, waiting so silent until he faces them, they point out their wand at the Auror before doing the wand motion of straight down, "stupefy!"

Poor Auror wasn't ready to fight, he went unconscious instantly. Cundrie faced her friends and smirked, urging them to come out. Oliver cheered, running out also. Marcus takes off the bag, Oliver immediately takes out the tosca spray paint, shaking it.

"I'll paint it, you'll be defence," Cundrie decided, taking the paint from Oliver's hand. Oliver furrowed xyr brows.

"We agreed that I'll draw!"

"Yeah, but I'm the best artist and I'm scrawny, I can't fight if we need to."

"Yeah, but yom crackin at wandwerk an' there's a stunned Auror as we spek!" Oliver reminded, pointing at the stunned Auror. "Even I cor foight him physically if ee were ter wek up!"

"Hate to take sides here, but I think Cundrie should be drawing-" Marcus debated. Cundrie nodded smugly, Oliver's jaw hit the floor. "She can draw faster than you, we need her to draw fast so we can leave as fast as we can."

"Fine," Oliver grumbled, handing the tosca spray paint to Cundrie. Cundrie smirked as she took the can, shaking it.

"Float me, Marc!" Cundrie ordered. With his wand, Marcus floats Cundrie to the air, stopping when Cundrie hits the wall of the Ministry. Taking out the design paper, they start copying the drawing exactly and quickly, stopping in a few spots for the drip effect, "give me red!"

Cundrie caught the red spray paint and outlined the whole drawing, then dropped it to Marcus again. "Give me blue, now!"

Marcus threw the colour blue upwards, and Cundrie caught it with her left hand, throwing the red spray paint back. Oliver took a deep breath in, when will xe get xyr chance?

"Lower me!" Cundrie ordered. Marcus lowered Cundrie just enough to get to the bottom of the drawing, "give me green!"

With the green spray paint, Cundrie starts painting the letters. Oliver grabbed a pink spray paint and stared at it longingly before xe shook xyr head, spraying a C. Xe switched the pink spray paint to white spray paint, connecting the space to make C look like an O, and blue spray paint to spray M on top of it.

"Give me yellow!" Marcus threw Cundrie the yellow spray paint, Cundrie throwing back the green one. Quickly, she outlined the writing, this time not doing the drip effect. The messy lowercase and uppercase are enough. "Drop me!"

Once dropped, Oliver immediately took a picture of the painting before shoving the camera back to the bag, and quickly, the three of them returned without a second glance.