Chapter 4: Old Feelings and New Powers

Bakugo's POV                       Time: 7:42

I hear Deku mumble something, but it doesn't sound like a mumble. It sounded like he is whispering in my ear, loud an clear. I ask him what wrong, even though I already knew. I could hear, smell, and see that bastard, Monoma. After the nerd explains and I say I'll blow those bastards faces off, he giggles and thanks me. I blush slightly and continue on. As we walk, I stare at Deku, his cute curly hair, his dazzling emerald eyes, his feminine figure. NO! BRAIN DON'T GO ANY FURTHER WITH THOSE THOUGHTS!!! I felt kind of drowsy and didn't realize where I was going and hit my arm on a corner.

Bakugo: Shit.

Deku turns around and immediately knows it's my arm. He comes over and takes a look. The bandage come undone and it's still bleeding a lot. 

Deku: Kaachan! Let me look. It will hurt a bit, but I know a couple things from being in Recovery Girl's office a lot.

He unwraps my bandage. There is so much blood that the cuts themselves are barely visible. He looks at me worriedly, He lets go of me to get Yaoyorozu and All Might causing me stumble.

Deku: Kaachan are you alright? Why didn't you have Recovery Girl heal you?

Bakugo: I kind of forgot about my arm and I'm fine.

I try to get up, but fail miserably. I bite my lip and he notices.

Deku: You are not fine. Please don't move. We need to slow the bleeding. 

I nod slowly as he puts pressure on the wound. I wince. It really fucking hurts. I look at him and study him as he tries to stop the bleeding. He looks...Guilty? I realize he feels that it's his fault that I am hurt.

Bakugo: It's not your fault. If Mineta hadn't tried to touch you, or if I had said something to Recovery Girl, this wouldn't have happened.

Deku: I guess.

Izuku's POV

I keep my hands pressed firmly on his wound while keeping an eye out for the others. I try to keep Kaachan's mind off the pain and his eyes open by talking to him. 

Deku: Can you reach your phone? 

Bakugo: *weakly* Yeah.

Deku: I need you to contact someone from class. I would do it but I can't move my hands.

Bakugo: Got it. 

He pulls out his phone and calls Kirishima. He puts it speaker so we can both hear.

Kirishima: Hey Bakubro! Why are you calling me? You could have just walked over to me.

I see his strength failing just from holding the phone.

Deku. Kirishima!

Kirishima: Midoriya is that you?

Deku: *worriedly/stressed *I need you to come as fast as you can. Kaachan is bleeding out! He won't last much longer. I have pressure on the wound but it's still bleeding.

As I say this,  Kaachan starts fading.

Deku: KAACHAN WAKE UP!!!

Kirishima: We'll be right there. Iida is already on his way. 

The call ends. Kaachan is still awake, but barely holding on. I started thinking back. I remember him wanting to be the last one out, but normally he would go first saying "Get out of the way you shitty extras!" I realize he probably already knew about the bleeding an was just too prideful to say anything. I start crying. I know I shouldn't but I do.