Chapter 5: The Call

Kirishima's POV

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket as we were walking to the dorms with All Might. I checked the caller ID. It was Bakugo. Without thinking I put it on speaker.

Kirishima: Hey Bakubro! Why are you calling me? You could have just walked over to me.

Over the phone, I hear heavy breathing.

Deku: Kirishima!

Kirishima: Midoriya is that you?

Deku: *worriedly/stressed *I need you to come as fast as you can. Kaachan is bleeding out! He won't last much longer. I have pressure on the wound but it's still bleeding.

Iida, Uraraka, Kaminari, Mina, and All Might all hear what Midoriya said. All Might nods at Iida, and he runs back to school. I can't believe we didn't realize they weren't with us!

Deku: KAACHAN WAKE UP!!!

We hear Midoriya screaming over the phone.

Kirishima: We'll be right there. Iida is already on his way. 

I end the call and look over at All Might who is completely shocked at what just happened. Then he speaks.

Toshinori: We should head to the dorms. Unfortunately, we have to wait for Iida. Until then, we have to wait. We are too far from the school to do anything. Yaoyorozu, can you fly?

Yaomomo: I haven't tried sir. 

Toshinori: Okay, then just come with us. I know Aizawa won't answer because I tried him before this happened and he didn't pick up. Let's just head back to the dorms. 

We all quietly headed back to the dorms and waited.

Uraraka's POV

While at the dorms, I get a text from Iida. He said to help make sure Bakugo and Deku could walk to Bakugo's room without any trouble. I talk to Kirishima and Tsu and they agree to help. When Bakugo and Deku arrived, we tried to keep the others off them so they could get to their rooms peacefully. Once they were there, the rest of Cass 1-A was awaiting an answer from anyone what was going on. Iida decided we should know.

Iida's POV

Iida: While we were in class, Midoriya accidently dugs his nails into Bakugo's arm. 

Kaminari: All of us were there when that happened.

Iida: It turns out that Midoriya cut Bakugo's vein, causing him to bleed out. On our way out of school, Baukgo hit his arm on a corner on accident, which caused him to curse, alerting Midoriya to his worsening situation. He had tried to come get us, but couldn't leave Bakugo, so he stayed, holding pressure on the wound. He talked to Bakugo, trying to keep him awake. Bakugo told Midoriya not blame himself, that it was Mineta's fault for being a perv and his fault for not going to Recovery Girl. Then Midoriya, trying to keep Bakugo awake and get help at the same time, asked him to pull out his phone and call one of us.

Kirishima: I was the last one to call him!

Iida: Midoriya wasn't able to keep Bakugo awake. He had passed out when I arrived, and Midoriya had tears streaming down his face. I ran as fast as I could to get Recovery Girl. I told her "Bakugo is gravely injured." then she asked me to take her to him. She got on my back and I ran to where they were.

I wondered if I should tell them the fake story, or the real story, but decided that I would do the fake one and respect my best friend's wishes.

Iida: We got there just in time. Recovery Girl healed Bakugo and he was sent back with us. Recovery Girl recommended that he have a roommate, and said it should be Midoriya since he knows the most about Bakugo.