Once I tie up my bike I walk into the busy store, spotting Izzy easily; she's really tall yet curvy, much like me. "Hey Cass. Try not to lose me in the crowd." She greets, pulling me out of the store, and into a bar I never managed to notice, filled with oddly dressed people. A few greet Izzy, but ignore me, until we come along a greying old woman. They murmur a conversation, before turning to me. "Cass, this is madam Pomfrey. She is the nurse at Hogwarts. Since I don't have magic, I can't take you into Diagon Alley. I will wait here, and she will take you. You have your list, right?" I nod. A random surge of excitement shoots through me. This could be real, I guess. Madam Pomfrey starts walking towards a brick wall in the back of the room. She then pulls out a wooden stick and taps on the pricks in an order, which I ignore. Is she mad? I immediately forget that thought when the bricks start opening to a bustling street of even weirder dressed people. This IS real! 

"Welcome to Diagon Alley, stick with me." Madam Pomfrey says. I like her voice. It's the kind of voice that makes you feel bad to ignore. She leads me into a large shop... with... "This is Gringotts. Gringotts bank. And those are goblins." Bank? "I have money." I say. "You are considered muggle born because your parents are muggles, and sometimes the purebloods will pick on muggle borns, but I'll assume they'll leave you alone, considering your Charlie's hier." This is really weird. Why is my uncle so important? I hold off the question, though, now that we are standing in front of a goblin. Ugly creatures, really. "Good morning. We have come to access Ms.Othanos's safe." Says Pomfrey, handing over a shiny key. The goblin, who seems to be a he, inspects it, before calling to someone, another goblin. The new goblin takes the key and leads us to a door that opens up to a narrow stone passageway, dim with flaming torches. It was bumpy and lined with railroad tracks. The goblin whistles and a cart comes bustling toward us. We got in. "Now, don't get sick. I'm off duty right now." And we were off. The cart seemed to be in auto pilot, and we just kept getting deeper, until we finally came to a halt, next to a small door. The goblin unlocked the door, and inside were coins of gold, bronze, and silver. 

"This- this is mine?" I ask the others. 

"All of it. Seventeen sickles is a galleon, and 29 knuts is a sickle. Galleons are gold, sickles are silver, and knuts are bronze. Easy." Pomfrey gathers some coins in a bag. "That should be well. Let's get a move on." She says leading me back to the cart. We get in, along with the goblin, and start climbing heights fast. As soon as we are back to the door, I jump out, and thank the goblin, before Pomfrey leads me out. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" She asks me. I look her right in the eye and tell her the truth. 

"That is awesome. This whole thing is awesome."

 She smiles. "Good, now let me take a look at your list."

 I pull it out to show her.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

Of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

Three sets of plain work robes (black

One plain pointed (black) for day wear

One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak (Black, silver fastening)

Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry nametags

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

By Miranda Goshawk

History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot