•Chapter 1•

edd's p.o.v •

'stop it!' i told myself, scoffing inaudibly. 'goddamn it, stop thinking about him!' but all my mind do was go back to him. his beautiful grey eyes, his chestnut hair, always sculpted into two horns, and his red sweater... and his face when he got shot down. i shook my head, regaining focus on the t.v that was playing an ad for bacon cola. "hey, edd." i looked over to the source of the voice; tom. "uh, yeah?" i was a little nervous, he doesn't ask the most normal questions.. "you've been staring into space for a while. you okay?" i looked at the void-eyes, blue sweatered guy in the chair beside me. "yeah yeah, i'm just daydreaming.." tom looked at me, shrugged, and went back to looking at the t.v. "hey, where's matt?" i said, looking around. tom just shrugged. i scoffed, going back to thinking. (matt was busy admiring himself in many mirrors he owned.) i sighed as i stared at the t.v. 'would he ever come back?' i thought to myself, resting my head on palms. i kept thinking about him...

• tord's p.o.v •

the car jolted to a stop. i shook myself awake, wiping my eyes. i looked up front, to see my best soldiers up front. "we're already here?" i asked, stretching. "yes sir, this is the place." the driver said. "the new place." i dusted off my sleeves; the car was rather dusty. i stepped out of the car and saluted them. as i glanced at the house at the end of the road, my heart raced. "are you sure he's ready for this, patryk?" the driver hesitantly whispered. "i wouldn't doubt the leader, paul." the passenger replied, looking at me. i scoffed, shaking my head. "paul, patryk, i'll let you know if anything happens." they nodded as i walked down the sidewalk. i muttered to myself. 'what if they forgot? what am i gonna do?' i felt.. embarrassed, i guess. i thought i was over this. over him. i shoved my hands in my pockets and kept walking until i reached the end of the road. i stopped, looking the house up and down. 'i guess it looks different..' i huffed, and walked towards the door. my heart was beating out of my chest. i stopped right out front. the memories. they all flooded back. stronger from when it happened. i shook my head, clearing these thoughts. i reached out my fist, shaking. then i knocked.

• WORD COUNT : 415 •