/Chapter 4/

Chandlers POV

We ride to Jacks house. He doesn't live far away put when we get there he's not home so instead we decide to go to my house .

Carl's POV:

I was kind of mad at Chandler. He had just stole my only (girl) friend that I had.

I mean Aubrey was beautiful and all, but he usually stays away from the people I hang out with, but now I meet the one girl, and Chandler takes her away? Typical.

I see that Chandler and Aubrey and some other people riding bikes. That should have been me. But thanks to that ladies fool, I was a squatting duck.

Chandler walked through the door with Aubrey and some other people.

"Carl, this is Aubrey and Kourtney. Now that you know them, get away from us." Chandler says.

Aubrey smiled at me gently, and Her and Kourtney walked with Chandler to his room.

I stood up

"Aubrey is my friend to and you have no right to just take her away" I stated.

Chandler looked from the rail of the stairs. "OOOh, we got a badass over here. I'm sorry Aubrey, go hang out with Carl."

That little cunt nugget

"Um cmon Chandler lets go up to your room" Aubrey says awkwardly

Chandlers POV:
What the hell was Carl thinking. Some pretty, popular girl wouldn't want to hang out with him. I was simply letting him down easily.

-

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a century and idk why I haven't been doing anything this summer but sleeping lol but I will try harder to update more and sorry this chapter was super super short. Ily guys ❤️❤️