/Chapter 1/

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"I gotta turn that stupid fucking alarm clock off" Chandler mumbled.

It was Chandler, Carl and Carson's first day in their new house. They used to live in Atlanta, but there dad got a new job in LA, so now they live here.

"Chandler get down here I'm making pancakes" his mom Gina yelled from down stairs

"I might as well since I'm already up" he muttered and got out of bed. All he was in was his boxers.

Downstairs was Carl at the table, working on some robot thing. And Carson talking to his girlfriend, Kat.

Carson and Kat were doing the whole long distance relationship thing since she lived back in Atlanta.

Chandler grabbed some pancakes and sat at the table. "What the fuck are you doing" he said to Carl, Chandler was always kinda mean to Carl.

"Watch your language Chandler" Gina said.

"Sorry" he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"I'm fixing my robot for robotics camp" Carl said

"Whatever" Chandler said and continued eating his pancakes.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Chandler can you get that please" Gina said.

"Fineeeee" Chandler groaned

He got up, not even aware that he was only in his boxers and opened the door.

Standing there was a girl about his age. She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Um hi I'm Aubrey, I live across the street and my mom wanted me to bring these cookies to you guys as a welcome present or something and to also tel you that were having a barbecue tonight if you would like to come"

"Cool, I'm Chandler, and how old are you" he said smirking

"14, almost 15 I guess" Aubrey said

"Were the same age I guess"

"Yeah" then Aubrey realized that Chandler was only in his boxer.

"You like what you see?" He said smirking

Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"Just give these to your mom and tell her about the barbecue, and I guess I will see you later" Aubrey said giving Chandler the cookies

Hey loves! Sorry this was a really really short chapter but yeah. Make sure to go read my other Chandler Riggs book it's called Never because why not! Also thanks for all of the reads I love you all!!!!