𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

Jihea POV

I saw Jungwon enter and bow towards the cashier. Jungwon fist-bumped him. Wow, he must be friends with everyone. —That's besides the point Jungwon is in 7/11. Why is he here so late during the night..

Many thoughts ran though my mind. I still haven't gotten half of the groceries.

I rummaged through the pocket of my shorts. Hoping to see if I could find something to hide my face.

"No, no, no. I left my privacy mask at home.." I mumbled to myself.
(It's not COVID in this ff bcoz I just hate COVID and I don't wanna put COVID in my ff so :D)

I was so panicked that I got the hood of my oversized hoodie and threw it over my head. He wouldn't recognize me, right?

I looked back and somehow Jungwon and the cashier were still talking. How is he so social? Whatever, let's go get the rest of groceries.

"Where is the butter.." I mumbled.

"Where is the sparkling water?"

I recognize that voice..is that Jungwon? Oh no, no, no I thought he was still talking to the cashier.

I flinched when I heard Jungwon speak. I had no idea what to do. I just stood there staring at the frozen foods in front of me. Was I malfunctioning?

"Excuse me?" Jungwon said.

I slowly turned his direction. I faced him and tilted my head.

"Do you know where the sparkling water is?"

I couldn't speak I was just staring at him. I hesitantly pointed my finger towards the are the sparkling water was located.

"Ahh okay thank yo-"

"Jihea?!"

My eyes widened. I looked up to see a surprised Jungwon.

"Yes..?" I said slightly stuttering.

"What are you doing here this late? Did you Z zzz walk here by yourself?"

I glanced toward the left.

"My mom wanted me to get groceries, and yes I walked here alone." I said trying my best to sound confident.

Jungwon sighed, "Do you need help with collecting your groceries? You're basket looks heavy." He said eyeing the basket in my hands then looked towards me.

I shook my head in reply. In reality, the basket was so heavy my arm started aching, but I don't want to bother Jungwon.

He frowned, "Alright then, I'll be over here if you need me." He said pointing towards the section I showed him.

I nodded.

I continued to grab the groceries, looking back at Jungwon every now and then. I saw him getting pizza. He must really like pizza.. I sighed and continued getting groceries.
By now my basket was pretty full and heavy. I saw my favorite candy. I went to go grab it. I made my way towards the cashier, Jungwon was there before me. I took out my phone and changed my song to 'Chamber 5'.

I looked up. Jungwon grabbed his pizza box and placed it into his bag of groceries. I saw him exit the store and turn the corner. He probably just went home. I shrugged and gave the cashier my basket.