Chapter 6

Karito's Pov

Its been a few days since I arrived in Remnant and had gotten my first chess piece  which was Raven by the way. She showed me around the city of Vale which I had to admit it was okay she also explained to me about the faunus and how most humans hate them and make them work as slaves in mines and treat them badly. I also learned that there was a school that teaches students to become huntsmen and huntresses called Beacon to fight the creature that roam across the land called grim which to the most where interesting. After they die their body turn to dust a nice little ability plus it will make it harder for someone to dissect  or study them for their own ends such marvelous creatures indeed.

"How are  you liking Remnant my lord?" Raven asked me as I replied saying I find it very interesting to say the least as we stopped to get something to eat.

"Pardon me for asking but what's the name of your sword  I never seen anything like it before and  the girl standing next to you." Raven said

"It's name is Soul Edge also know as the cursed sword it belonged to my father when he wage war on heaven but he was defeated and was out and made his kingdom in hell. Better to rule in Hell then to serve in haven as the old saying goes and this lovely lady Is Albedo a servant of mine." I said

"Nice to me I'm Albedo servant of Master Karito." Albedo said

"So what happened to your father?" Raven asked.

"He's still alive after he managed to kill god during the three way war after that he gave me his sword but that's the half of it." I replied as I showed her my sacred gear nightmare.

"Raven this is nightmare." I said

"Greetings Raven I'm Nightmare as my lord already stated I'm his sacred gear." Nightmare said.

"Hello Nightmare it's a honor to met you. Curious my lord but would I be able to met your father after what you told me of him he's seems very powerful." Raven said.

"In due time my dear but first we must get two more pieces and I feel like they made their choice." I said as I paid for the meal as the three  of us left and headed down a dark ally way before I opened a magic portal as we teleported back to Salem's castle as we appeared in the throne room.

"Ah Salem y Queen of the Grimm I take it you made your choice?" I asked.

"I did and not only me but Cinder would like to be apart of your peerage as well." Salem replied as i looked at the both.

"Very well then I will take you Salem as my queen and Cinder you will be my pawn." I said as I Albedo handed me the queen and one pawn piece as I walked over to them and said the chant as the pieces flew into both women as they felt a little of pain but it was gone but they felt power like never before.

"Go ahead test out your new powers." I said as Cinder formed a fireball in her hand as the heat was hotter then before but she controlled it with ease as she turned it into a sword as the blade was also on fire. Salem's magic had increased as well plus she can summon Grimm from when ever she wanted if it's here or back in my world. I asked the both of them how do they feel and they said the felt great as I introduce them to my first knight Raven as she nodded her head.

"Now that's settled I think it's time I showed you my world and where I came from shall we go?" I asked as the girls nodded as they stood close to me as I opened a portal back to my place. Once back we decided to visit hell first to see my parents as we appeared inside the castle where my mother and father was talking to each other.

"Hello mother, father." I said as they looked at me.

"Oh son welcome back I see you brought some people along with you. I take it these are some of you peerage?" My father asked.