Episode 23: Mitsuki's Ecchi Dream

Ruby waved her wand at Akiko, causing a puff of smoke to cover the room. When the smoke faded away, it looked as if nothing had happened.

        "Try it out" Ruby suggested. Akiko nodded, heading towards the front door. She hesitated, but the other encouraged her. Akiko took a deep breath and stepped outside. Nothing stopped her. She was now free.

        "YEEEEEE!!!" Akiko cheered. She ran back in and hugged Shiro.

        "Thanks Niisan! Thank you Ruby!" Akiko said happily. Mitsuki glared at her. Shiro patted Akiko's head. She smiled.

        "Anyways, Ruby, what are you going to do now?" Shiro asked.

        "I'm not sure" Ruby replied.

        "You could stay here if you want" Mitsuki suggested.

        "Really? Are you sure?"

        "I don't mind. Go for it"

        "Thank you" Ruby said, bowing her head. She left the room soon after. Akiko was still attached to Shiro.

        "Akiko, get off of Oniichan!" Mitsuki demanded. She tried to seperate the two by pulling Akiko away, but she would not budge. "Oh I just remembered, you're curse is gone, so you're no longer immortal" Mitsuki had a crooked smile on her face. She grabbed her sword and pointed it at Akiko.

        "Mitsuki, don't do this" Shiro told her. Mitsuki ignored him and attempted to stab Akiko in the heart yet again. Her blade could not even pierce Akiko's clothing because a wind barrier stopped it in it's tracks.

        "Oniichan, why..." Mitsuki began.

        "It's never okay to kill a friend!" Shiro shouted.

        "She's not my friend Oniichan! She's just a nuisance and my rival in love! Grrrrr, Oniichan you baka! Jerk! I hate you!" Mitsuki replied, running out of the room in anger.

        "I'm sorry Niisan, I guess this is my fault" Akiko apologized.

        "It's okay, just let me talk to Mitsuki" Shiro assured her. He petted Akiko then chased after Mitsuki. She was in the next room over, leaning on the wall.

        "Mitsuki..." Shiro began. Mitsuki looked away.

        "C'mon Mitsuki, it's me, Oniichan" Shiro told her.

        "I hate you Oniichan" Mitsuki said bluntly.

        'Damn, not this again' Shiro thought. Shiro sighed and walked up to Mitsuki. She slapped him.

        "I thought we were lovers! So why are you always defending Akiko!?" Mitsuki asked, her face full of fury.

        "I can't just leave her. If she likes me, then that's fine in my book. I can't have you killing her" Shiro replied.

        "You're too nice Oniichan, that's probably why we can't be a thing"

        "What are you trying to say?"

        "I'm saying we can't date or get married Oniichan!"

        "Of course we can't! We're brother and sister you know!"

        "I thought you loved me Oniichan!"

        "I do, just not as a lover" Mitsuki looked at him shocked.