Chapter 1

JOSH POV

----------------------------------

Today was my daughters birthday and the babysitter quit on me today so I had to take Zoey to work with me. I was on my launch break and we had went out to eat at Gina's Diner. " Daddy for my birthday can I get a mommy?" I choked on my coffee and stared at my daughter, she was smiling and eating her meal. " Um baby girl -", I was cut off by my daughter saying oooh daddy look, as she pointed to the entrance door of the Diner. When I looked up I saw this carmel godess walk in she was... breathtaking, I could smell her, which made my wolf growl MINE.
       Before I could regain myself my daughter hopped out of her seat and ran the women. " Hi I'm Zoey and todays my birthday." "Well happy birthday to you Princess Zoey", which made Zoey smile and made me smile. Then out of nowhere Zoey just right out and asked her, " will you be my mommy? ". The beautiful women that I will soon call mine looked shocked then after a while she started smiling, before she could say anything else I jumped in.

" Hi I'm Josh I am so sorry about my daughter ", the women looked up at me and her eyes widened but a look of ' I found what I was looking for'.
" Oh... uhh no its ok she's cute" , she said while giggling. Oh shit her voice, smile, and giggling is making my wolf go crazy, I excused my self to the bathroom, After a while my phone vibrated making me growl. It was a text.

H: Are you okay in there?

J: Um Who is this?

H: Oh God I am so sorry It's the lady outside your daughter came up to me, I am so sorrry I didn't introduce myself i'm Heaven.

J: Oh right and yes i'm ok but not to be rude, how did you get my number?

H: Oh your daughter wanted to know if you were ok so she asked me to text you.

I knew she just wanted to check on me because my daughter has a phone to text or call me anytime, only for emergencies though. I smirked at myself and finished and washed my hands then left the bathroom. When I came out, I couldn't help but notice how well Heaven and Zoey were getting along so well, it's like there bonding. I walked up to them and smiled. " Hey daddy guess what? ", I looked at my daughter and asked her whats up baby girl?
She giggiled at that and something I never thought she'd say I mean to me. " Daddy Miss. Heaven is your mate". I Looked at her shocked then looked at Heaven who looked just as shocked. " Um sweetie how do you know that? ", She just shrugged and smiled. I Looked up at Heaven who was blushing and looking at me.

HEAVEN POV

----------------------------------

When I first walked in Gina's Diner I smelled the most amazing smell ever and it wasn't food. I looked around the Diner to see where it was coming from or shall I say who it was coming from. I walked over to a table next to them when a little girl I suppose was his daughter, ran up to me and told me her name and that it was her birthday. And then asked me to be her mommy.

It was a good day but when Zoey told us that we were mates my heart started to flutter and do flips. I was blushing so hard. I knew that Zoey had the gift of telling how your life would end up or in my case who i'd end up with. She was a witch as was I, I had almost every gift a witch could have, it was aburden sometimes though. I looked up at Josh and smiled, I could hear his wolf howling with joy manly because thats one of my many gifts, being able to hear peoples thoughts even their wolves. I block most of the thoughts so they can have there own peice of mind.

I guess I was in my thoughts to long because Josh was calling my name. " Oh sorry i was thinking about something", I looked at Josh and he was on his phone then looked up and smiled thats when my phone started to vibrate.

J: So Mate, how do you feel about going a date with me?

H: I would love to Mate. ;)

A/N: okay so this a edited version i changed her name and fixed grammar hopefully i got it all but enjoy❤️