One-Shot

"A-X-O-L-O-T-L My time of demise is near! Please protect those whom I love so dear! Through any dimension, time, or space. From any dangers that they may ever face!"

~~*oOo*~~

A valley under the starry night, surrounded by mountains and trees you will find a wooden cabin in its land.

Inside on the 2nd floor is where a room decorated with two beds from each side of the wall with its own corresponding desk, drawer, and closet with all decorations fitting for a boy and girl. Christmas lights that hang on the walls illuminated the room in the darkness of the night. With a window in the middle that held a beautiful view of the starry skies and full moon with its light shining piercing through the room, especially to the right side of the room where a boy with blue hair slept.

The boy was sweating and moaning, as his teeth clenched before his limbs flailed around. His mouth taking deep breathes as mumbled words spoke out. "Nnngghhh... Ahh! No, no! Not again! Nnghh~! Please NO!" He grunted and sheeted in pain and squirmed uncomfortably kicking away his blanket as he started heating up.

And his world fell to darkness...

Inside his mind, he experienced floating amidst the void. Lost and panicking he made a hasty decision of running through that void, as the echoes of rumbling footsteps of something big chased him from behind.

"Ṟ̶͒A̶͊͜A̶̯̋Å̵̮A̸̞̿Ã̸͔A̷̱̅Ả̸͉Ả̷͕A̴̯͌G̸̡̑G̷̞͊Ġ̵̭H̴̡͋H̷̤̕!"

The monster roared as its heavy footstep shook everything. The boy, unfortunately, tripped on something and fell on the ground, scraping his arms and legs as blood dripped out from the wound, he tumbled down the ground before quickly regained his footing in the darkness.

When he turned around to see what he tripped on he saw the body of a teenage girl. The girl then turned to him with her mouth opening and closing with a ghastly breath. He was about to scream when the monster caught up with him. Its large silhouette hands grabbed the boy. He thrashed around, pushing, kicking, and punching, in an effort to free himself but to no avail. He watched in horror as the monster lifted him off the ground, the body of the teenage girl drifting slowly far away, as he was greeted with the monster's face. He tried shielding himself from it but couldn't resist the temptation to peek, and at that moment he wishes he didn't, as he saw the huge silhouette of the monster in the darkness with large wings and tentacle face, and the only thing he saw in the darkness is its eyes.

Two big eyes in a slit and one huge circular one in the middle glowed through the darkness as if it were a creature of nightmares. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" He screamed from the top of his lungs as the eldritch horror's grip on him tightened that sent wracking and excruciating pain throughout his entire body until he heard a loud snap from the back of his body. His face went pale as he suddenly could no longer feel his legs his mind quickly went to the horrible conclusion of his spine being snapped but before he could even comprehend the idea the creature suddenly lurched its arms back before and threw him across the darkness in immeasurable speeds.

His screams didn't even catch up with him as he moved too fast for the sound to catch up. The scenery changed from the inky darkness through a pine tree forest in the blazing sun. He broke through a line of trees and over a valley, but a valley that is clearly not his home, his momentum fading, as he flew above a seemingly normal town, with people walking around going about their daily life. His screams finally caught up with him as he attempted to catch his breath. His body calmed down when he floated above the peaceful town with beautiful scenery of the cliffs surrounding it.

But he wished he had cherished the beautiful landscape with the orange sky, even more, when suddenly a huge explosion shook the foundation of the earth, he closed his eyes and held up his arms from the eerie green smoke and dust coming from the explosion, and when he opened his eyes he saw the once beautiful town transformed into a hellscape, with people deformed roaming the streets eating on the flash of the wounded survivor, buildings caught on fire with green flames, and ghostly apparitions circling the huge green mushroom cloud, where the source of the explosion originated, the apparitions went around town picking up survivors of the explosion before shredding them into pieces that ultimately horrified the boy to no end as he screamed once more.